Bulga Sleek Leather Shoulder Bag

tln

Have a nice day!
O.G.
Jan 14, 2006
Saw this on the NM website, and I really like this. I do not know how to post pictures, :shame: , but I am wondering if anyone has seen this bag in person? The color is caramel and I think it would be great for spring/summer. Thoughts?

lucretias

I am the one that I want!
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
Hampton, Virginia
tln said:
Saw this on the NM website, and I really like this. I do not know how to post pictures, :shame: , but I am wondering if anyone has seen this bag in person? The color is caramel and I think it would be great for spring/summer. Thoughts?
The color is nice, but the style is just okay to me. I'm assuming this is the bag you are talking about?

tln

Have a nice day!
O.G.
Jan 14, 2006
Yes, that is it. I really like the color and think the style would work well for everyday.

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Ohhh....I really like it too! Perfect tan color....and just the right shoulder length.

Inky Paws

Oct 19, 2005
Nice shape and nice color, but I ownder if the smoothness would really show every little scratch and mark on it?

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
It's cute, but it looks massive, maybe cause it is or maybe because the way the styling is done so the proportions just look kind of skewed.