bulga on sale

Yeah... I haven't been thoroughly impressed by NM's pictures (not that mine are any better), but I've found that the color is sometimes off because of their flashes.

It does look orangey to me. I don't know, but I think it very well may be cognac. They also call citrus lime green too, which doesn't entirely look that way on this other site.

I think that Bulga you ordered is very nice! That and the satchel should go very well too and atleast it's two different colors and completely different styles.

Hmmm, they do have the citrus color listed too. But NM is notorious for screwing everything up on their site.

The satchel is the only one I ordered... I didn't actually order that NM exclusive one. I was feeling pretty good about my decision but then just re-read AE's policies and you CAN return sale items, but only for store credit and within 30 days. Silly me, I thought all sales were final. I may order both the tote and the satchel, both in cognac, and see which I like best. No harm done that way, I can always use an AE credit. :biggrin:

I think I changed my mind on the red.

Which way did you decide on the red? I am having a hard time keeping up! :biggrin:

I think ordering both and seeing what you like is not a bad way to go, especially if you know that you will be ordering from ae again. They seem to have a decent variety.

I need to sleep now! :blink: :blink:

The Large Red Tote is gone now...I was going to order it but maybe it's for the best. True, variety is nice...I already ordered the Large Cognac. I just hope the shade is more similar to the richer, brownish color on the ebay picture that Daisy posted earlier...:worried:

Daisy said:
Whew, okay, you talked me down.

My final decision....just keep the satchel I ordered and consider it a cheap substitute for that one I posted the other day from NM:

Hmmm... I just saw this on NM. They're calling it amaretto but do you think it's really the cognac? It suuuuuuuuure looks orange.

Yep, your citrus AND plum bags will both be gorgeous for spring and summer... and the plum will really last you through the whole year, IMO.

This is very close to the actual Cognac color of the Bulga's.

It is between the one above, and this photo.

Attachments

• DSC_5633s.jpg
    DSC_5633s.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 38
Hey guys! I am 5'1'' to 5'2'' do you think the large tote or the medium tote would fit my frame? Considering the cognac one. Also is it hard to find stuff in the large tote, does everything just lay on the bottom? I have not seen this bag irl so it would be helpful to get the in's and out's. this is just such a great deal!

Hi munchkin'
IMO the medium tote would look good on ur frame coz jessica simpson has one and she's around ur height i think, and it looks great on her! =) and btw, i just bought the citrus medium one(i'm around 5.4ft) thanx to misslola here!! and to think i was almost going to buy a no-name bag because of my budget! better snap up the bag real quick... they're running out!! =o

Well, these email volleys are great, but let me just say that I purchased the medium tote in Taupe, and I absolutely love it. Perfect color; perfect size. I'm 5'4 I also like dealing with AE. I think they're nice, and fair, and quick to get the product out.

Thanks for your inputs! Ok so I may get the medium tote in cognac but should I get that or the citrus satchel? What are your opinions b/c I am really torn!

Bjara: Is it close to this one that I posted earlier in the thread? This is what I'm hoping for:

34_1.JPG