bulga on sale

Thanks Misslola!

I think between all of us here we may buy out their stock. I wonder why they're all on sale! They're great bags!

Here's my damage (I am debating the purple hobo next)

Attachments

• bulga bag.jpg
    bulga bag.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 39
BalenciagaLove said:
Thanks Misslola!

I think between all of us here we may buy out their stock. I wonder why they're all on sale! They're great bags!

Here's my damage (I am debating the purple hobo next)

Is that bag the same size as the medium tote? I am considering the cognac one

Next on my list....

AED09107.jpg

Why can't I control myself?

I like that red too. I think I am going to take a breather and really think about whether I should buy the purple or red one also. Not sure whether I am succombing to this purse feeding frenzy right now. :P

Daisy - Did you buy it?

OMG, frenzy is right. :nuts: I decided to back away for at least a day and see if I still must have it tomorrow. If it's gone, it's gone...

You bought the satchel too--we can be matchies! :lol:

I'm getting worked up again.... I kind of wish I bought the large tote in cognac. I've never had that style and think it might suit me and I'm pretty sure the cognac will be better for me than the red. I wish we could return sale items! :worried:

Thanks Misslola! I just bought the large tote in Cognac. I really love that large Red tote, too. I am debating on whether to buy that one also. I have a medium tote in Oyster and I love it. The leather is sooo buttery soft! I can't believe these prices...Great deal!

annabelle said:
I just bought the large tote in Cognac.

Ugh, I might have to do it too! I never liked the large tote before but I'm thinking it's going to be REALLY cute in cognac! Should I cancel my other bag? What to do! I'm spazzing out over a bag that I've already BTDT with!

Daisy said:
I'm getting worked up again.... I kind of wish I bought the large tote in cognac. I've never had that style and think it might suit me and I'm pretty sure the cognac will be better for me than the red. I wish we could return sale items! :worried:

You're so much better than me! I succombed and bought the purple one too. I have been thinking about it for a while now (when I first saw it on NM) so I decided to go jump in!

I love that citrus color. I would probably get cognac if I didn't already have the whiskey paddy and another cognac colored bag on order. I like the satchel a lot, but did you also get the red tote too? I don't think I would get two bags of the same style though or two bags of different style in the same color. Variety is good!

The return policy on the sale kind of blows, but I still like. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Oops, I have the Whiskey Paddy too. lol!! I also have a luggage Kooba and probably ten other cognac bags. They're my favorite!

We can always ebay them if they go unloved, right? Maybe take a little cut but............ hey, no tax and no shipping, we'd be FOOLS not to order!

But red or cognac? Ugh, don't let me order TWO in cognac.. but that's what I want.

The plum color is gorgeous... MUCH prettier than on the ae site. I returned mine but it wasn't because the color wasn't gorgeous.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Don't order two cognacs! If you already have 10 cognacs! :biggrin: :biggrin: But you know what's important is whether you would use itor now. I justified it to myself that it was different color and in effect different styles too! Yeah, that's it!!! We can sell it if we're not going to use it!

Yes, do not order two cognacs! jeez

But now I'm not really feeling the red and would really like the large cognac tote. So cancel the satchel? Or order in citrus like you? Off to take another look.........

Yeah, I don't think you should get two of the same style bag just for variety sake. If you're really feeling the cognac tote, then I would get that and cancel the satchel. You could always get the satchel in the citrus if you want. I think getting the cognac in the tote and satchel since the styles are relatively close, it's akin to buying two of the same purse.

I like the red too, but decided to go with the purple because I found the red a bit too loud for me and wondering how much I'd actually use the red vice the purple. I love that purple color!

I think the citrus will be a good summer/warm weather color. Decisions decisions!!!!

Whew, okay, you talked me down.

My final decision....just keep the satchel I ordered and consider it a cheap substitute for that one I posted the other day from NM:

NMV7160_mp.jpg

Hmmm... I just saw this on NM. They're calling it amaretto but do you think it's really the cognac? It suuuuuuuuure looks orange.

NMV6228_mp.jpg

Yep, your citrus AND plum bags will both be gorgeous for spring and summer... and the plum will really last you through the whole year, IMO.