bulga butterfly

i have the yellow and i love it. but it depends on the shade of yellow as well. the dark yellow is the one i have and it goes with everything.

but i'm thinking of getting the cognac one as well. but i didn't know it was more orangy than the pic. so i'm reconsidering now.

I like the taupe, green & yellow. Don't care for the matalic or the tan. Is it for Spring/Summer? The yellow is different, could you wear this with as much? Green bags seem to be really popular this year.

lavie said:
i have the yellow and i love it. but it depends on the shade of yellow as well. the dark yellow is the one i have and it goes with everything.

but i'm thinking of getting the cognac one as well. but i didn't know it was more orangy than the pic. so i'm reconsidering now.

I was leaning towards the dark yellow, there is light yellow, it's called citrus, that I didn't care for as much

Inky Paws said:
I like the taupe, green & yellow. Don't care for the matalic or the tan. Is it for Spring/Summer? The yellow is different, could you wear this with as much? Green bags seem to be really popular this year.

I'm leaning towards the yellow because as you say it would be different and it would be a Spring/Summer bag. However, the green is appealing to me as well, but I would like to get a Botkier in Hunter green so I want to extend my purse color palette. :P I've noticed a lot of greens around as well, but somehow I thought that was last season's colors and I was just catching the clearance sales. (That's the only way I shop!:lol: )