Bulga butterfly?

lucretias

I am the one that I want!
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
Hampton, Virginia
So what do people think of this bag? In terms of quality and style? Think the design is pratical? I've heard the leather is like buttah!

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
It's cute, but not for me personally. I believe they are rather long, and I'm only 5'3" :sad:

Dec 6, 2005
When I first saw JSimpson with the red, I didn't care for it, but now I really like it, drawn to it actually, the colors are beautiful

jane

tPF's 100th member
O.G.
Sep 28, 2005
the Pacific Northwest
I have that bag in that color, but not in that size. The medium is perfect for me, and I am 5' 1"! I love my Bulga. It's unique and soft and functional. And the closure isn't just the drawstring, it has a good magnetic snap too.

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
I like the medium bag better. I think it's better suited for petite gals like ourselves and they still come in those great colors. I've never owned a Bulga but I have heard from other sources that you'll know it's a Bulga by touching it w/o even looking at it. Love the color too!

hfxshopgirl

window shopping
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
canada
i have the medium in yellow and like the other petite girls, its the right size for me. its a great casual bag and the leather is really distinctive and soft.

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
Great-looking bag and great color. From reading this thread I'd probably have to go with the medium since I'm only 5'1".