Bulga butterfly?

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So what do people think of this bag? In terms of quality and style? Think the design is pratical? I've heard the leather is like buttah!

[​IMG]

2. I wuv it. I need one STAT. I obviously can never have enough schlep sacks.

3. Well, they are on sale at ishopblush.com for 40% off! The promo code is winter. That's what's leading to my interest in a Bulga!

4. It's cute, but not for me personally. I believe they are rather long, and I'm only 5'3" :sad:

5. When I first saw JSimpson with the red, I didn't care for it, but now I really like it, drawn to it actually, the colors are beautiful

6. That's good to know. I'm 5'4 and hate when bags are too long!

7. I have that bag in that color, but not in that size. The medium is perfect for me, and I am 5' 1"! I love my Bulga. It's unique and soft and functional. And the closure isn't just the drawstring, it has a good magnetic snap too.

8. Has anyone purchased from Blush before?

9. I'm 5'8" and with the amount of junk I tote around, the bigger the better.

10. I have that bag in dark brown, it is a great weekend bag.

11. I like the medium bag better. I think it's better suited for petite gals like ourselves and they still come in those great colors. I've never owned a Bulga but I have heard from other sources that you'll know it's a Bulga by touching it w/o even looking at it. Love the color too!

12. i have the medium in yellow and like the other petite girls, its the right size for me. its a great casual bag and the leather is really distinctive and soft.

13. Great-looking bag and great color. From reading this thread I'd probably have to go with the medium since I'm only 5'1".

14. Though I like how it looks, it probably wouldn't be a workable style for me. I need to be able to find stuff easily in my bag without having to root around.

15. I really like the bag in the aubergine colour, it looks so delicious !