Bulga Butterfly in purple??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok ladies,

Have any of you ever seen a Bulga Butterfly tote in purple? I saw a girl carrying one on yesterday and I almost tackled her! (She told me she got it last year in the States.) I was tempted to ask her if I could stroke her purse, but seeing we were in the bowels of the subway, I thought she might take it the wrong way. :lol:

Anyway - I have to have one! But I've never, ever seen one in this colour...I'm hoping someone can confirm a sighting. Doubtful I'll ever be able to lay my hands on one of these babies, but never say never! :nuts:

2. Funny that you mentioned that Jade!

I have seen a purple Bulga before - I believe the colour is called plum! But I did not see it on a Bulga Butterfly though - but on a Bulga Soft Crescent Shape Tote - I think it was the bag you returned to Revolve!

But I saw it back in December when I was in Chicago - I don't know if they are still around!

3. Ya! I've seen a purple Bulga in a couple different styles as well, but I just loved it on the butterfly bag. Honestly TDF! :heart:

4. I was actually just doing a search trying to find the purple bulga. I saw it in a boutique almost over a year ago. It was a dark purple, so gorgeous... i don't know if its available anymore!! :crybaby:

But yes that is definitely a color!!! :heart:

5. Jade: As a matter of fact, *I* have this bag. And it is TDF... you are talking about the large butterfly, yes? If you are, PM me and I might could help you find one.. DG

6. I bet! I have also seen purple Bulgas, but don't know if they were made in that style.

7. If anyone sees one for a good price i've been DYING for one!!!!

8. K i did some searching and there is this boutique (the one where i saw the purple bulga) in scottsdale close to where i use to live and i guess they have a website and guess what! They have the purple large butterfly bulga!!!! Heres the website- http://www.mahsa.biz/products.asp?cat=61

ENJOY!!! I think i might have to snatch up the purple Schuaparelli tote :yes:

9. Just to follow up, I did check out the site but it turns out that this is a very old link that Google copied. I called Mahsa, and they don't even have an online site anymore, and those particular bags are long gone. :crybaby:

If anyone else sees this bag while surfing the web, can you please PM me? I'm dying to get one.

10. Ok, and this is how stupidly crazed I am...I just called Bulga and spoke to someone in their office. She said this bag hasn't been made for 2 to 3 years and there are none in their inventory. Guess I'm SOL. Ah well, there's just some bags in life you have to get over. Sadly, this is another one that I can now add to that list.

I guess I'll just have to find a fantastic plum bag to console myself! :idea:

11. OH NO!!! I didn't even know that.... I guess your best shot will be ebay?! I really wanted a plum color also!!!!! I'll keep on the look out for the both of us!

12. You know something.....I never hesitate to ask any woman I see with a bag that I admire just where the heck she got it...........if someone were to compliment me, I'd just would love to give her all the information I had about the bag I carried. :P

13. Actually, I only asked the girl if the bag she was carrying was a Bulga. She freely offered up the info that she got it in the States last year. I figured it'd be long gone with those odds so I didn't bother. :rolleyes:

I'll know better next time.

14. ^--- Its so pretty!!!!.... but I have a feeling in the next 3 days that its on auction for its going to go way up for a used bulga... if your going to spend close to retail amount might as well get a new one....