Buisness card holder in Vernis.....

Nordy's girl

My youngest!
Sep 23, 2008
Washington
I am hoping to get one of these really soon, I love the one in Amarante. Really wish it came in Pomme or Blue Nuit though! It will be so nice to clean all those cards out of my wallet and the bottom of my purse, maybe I won't misplace as many appointment cards LOL if I'm motivated to take out something pretty to put them in!

gre8dane

So Proud!!
O.G.
Mar 30, 2008
I am hoping to get one of these really soon, I love the one in Amarante. Really wish it came in Pomme or Blue Nuit though! It will be so nice to clean all those cards out of my wallet and the bottom of my purse, maybe I won't misplace as many appointment cards LOL if I'm motivated to take out something pretty to put them in!
I really want one, but am hoping LV will release in other colors when they release new Vernis colors. I already have Amarante items and the Gris & RF are boring Vernis colors. Pomme is discontinued, so I was hoping to see it in Bleu Nuit in the future. If so, it is mine!!!

tua

O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
i know this is an old post but do u guys know where the date code is for this item..i have the amarante one but dont see the date code inside it and it doesnt help that is so dark in it eaither