Building Closet/Le Pretty Parlor Project

When i saw ur glass doors, they gave, it gave me a 2nd thought about adding glass doors too on my closet..

would u think its a good idea? *Mind that the closet im talking about is just my shoes and handbags closet..

Pls, i need some opinions

When i saw ur glass doors, they gave, it gave me a 2nd thought about adding glass doors too on my closet..

would u think its a good idea? *Mind that the closet im talking about is just my shoes and handbags closet..

Pls, i need some opinions

Yes, definitely, get the glass doors. It will give it fancier look. Van Guardian has the same type of glass doors and there a few tpers has the glass door for the closet. Matter of fact, I am going to get 3 more those cabinets for my shoes and handbags this weekend.

I just see this thread what a GREAT idea!! Love the wall color and the white furniture u chose. The vanity is gorgeous please keep us updated with new pics!!!

We managed to get more 3 more shoes/cabinets, mirror vanity, mirror for dressing, area rug, glass doors, and coffee table. The most excited of piece that I got this weekend is my coffee table because it has glass top and drawers where I can displace jewelry and accessories.

IMG_6807-1.jpg

IMG_5249-1.jpg