Building a walk-in wadrobe - need inspiration!

Handbag_Whore

Dec 13, 2009
Hi All, My boyfreind has kindly offered to build me a walk-in wadrobe. Its a very small room in which I currently have 1 clothes rail, 1 small wadrobe and 1 chest of drawers. I thought I could get better use out of the space by making it a walk in wadrobe with shelves and rails etc....anyone done this and can give me some ideas? :smile:

Can you take some before photos of the space so that everyone can visualize the potential of your new closet space?

What I did was order closet systems pre-measured and pre-cute, even the wooden shelving matches with my bathroom vanity cabinets to make them look like custom made ... I was able to fill in the space with 4X more stuff, it was a small "walk in" of course quickly filled up with my cloths & handbag (LOL)...

Yeah Tonka made a great suggestion! Give us an idea of the size of your working space.

I recently changed a small spare bedroom into a walk-in too (but I got sooooo much stuff that I can't fit more clothes in, so I've converted it to a display and storage room LOL)