Building a walk-in wadrobe - need inspiration!

Handbag_Whore

Dec 13, 2009
Hi All, My boyfreind has kindly offered to build me a walk-in wadrobe. Its a very small room in which I currently have 1 clothes rail, 1 small wadrobe and 1 chest of drawers. I thought I could get better use out of the space by making it a walk in wadrobe with shelves and rails etc....anyone done this and can give me some ideas? :smile:

tonkamama

obsess with handbags
O.G.
Jul 20, 2010
In my closet
Can you take some before photos of the space so that everyone can visualize the potential of your new closet space?

What I did was order closet systems pre-measured and pre-cute, even the wooden shelving matches with my bathroom vanity cabinets to make them look like custom made ... I was able to fill in the space with 4X more stuff, it was a small "walk in" of course quickly filled up with my cloths & handbag (LOL)...

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
Yeah Tonka made a great suggestion! Give us an idea of the size of your working space.

I recently changed a small spare bedroom into a walk-in too (but I got sooooo much stuff that I can't fit more clothes in, so I've converted it to a display and storage room LOL)

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Have you tried a search? There's several FAB threads about this! :tup:

cbtg818

O.G.
Oct 10, 2008
NC
Try adding bright wallpaper, Better Homes and Gardens puts out a great monthly magazine that has tons of great closet and organization tips!