Build Your Own Bottega

diane278

Minimalist Wannabe....
O.G.
Apr 1, 2012
I've been thinking about what I'd love for BV to bring out. I am assuming that a lot of BVettes feel the same way. Please join in with your wish lists.

I would love to see the small pillow bag with the nuvolato treatment.

Although I know everyone will be able to picture my wish list combination of style and treatment, I found these photos online, so I figured I'd use them. I know some of you tech wizards can probably combine the treatment and style into a single photo of a bag, but I'm not one of them!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-01 at 10.40.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-01 at 10.40.50 PM.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 414
  • Screen Shot 2014-09-01 at 10.41.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-01 at 10.41.38 PM.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 411
I would love to see a tote about the size of LV's totally medium with functional side slip pockets, an eight inch drop on the shoulder strap and feet on the bottom.

A messenger in Nero vachette, smooth on the back and woven in the front with a flap top (magnetic closure with snaps for added security when wanted and 3 compartments inside - a divided interior with zippered pocket against the back) and zippered compartment on the outside front under the flap.

Size: 8 by 6 by 3.

It would have a detachable shoulder strap the width and thickness of the zip top messenger and about 22 inches long that could be doubled for shoulder bag use and goes through metal rings like the zip top messenger bags.

It could have some metal detail like the perlier treatment.

if it had a zipper with flaps it would be the brick bag
I was thinking more on the line of knot bracelet closures but all the way across
that is what we used to tell people if you want it closed buy two knot bracelets and put them around the handles to close it
but it was stil wide open
they would have to be incorporated into the weave somehow all the way acorss the top

This is exactly what came to mind for me. Maybe with some inner flaps about an inch or 2 from the top that have a zipper. Oh, and the mini size :>).

I've been thinking about what I'd love for BV to bring out. I am assuming that a lot of BVettes feel the same way. Please join in with your wish lists.

I would love to see the small pillow bag with the nuvolato treatment.

Although I know everyone will be able to picture my wish list combination of style and treatment, I found these photos online, so I figured I'd use them. I know some of you tech wizards can probably combine the treatment and style into a single photo of a bag, but I'm not one of them!
Actually, the Cervo Hobo does it all for me, however, if I was to dream - I would want this - the Nuvolato Paille Pillow Bag.

:sunshine:

I was thinking more on the line of knot bracelet closures but all the way across
that is what we used to tell people if you want it closed buy two knot bracelets and put them around the handles to close it
they would have to be incorporated into the weave somehow all the way acorss the top

You're HIRED!! Love this idea with weaving the knot bracelet closure into
the bag..& interesting to as it is not the typical closure

I'll have to draw it, I did not mean it looked like the brick.