Bugaboo is releasing a double stroller next Spring!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I didn't see anything on here about it and I thought some of you might be interested:

http://pressroom.bugaboo.com/

What does everyone think? I'm pretty excited, even though I only have 1 child now. I can see myself buying it when I have my second. I like that it can be used as a single or a double. I'm not crazy about the name though!

2. I love it, I would definitely consider it if I had a second, but donkey!? Terrible name choice!

3. That's pretty cool. I like that it can be switched to a single.

4. Must have! I wonder how long it will take to arrive to the US...my twins are due in February.

5. It's due mid-spring around April. ABC Expo's this weekend, so there's sure to be more news and reports about it then. It'll be interesting to see how much it will cost.

6. ^^ Thanks for the update! April might be perfect for me.

7. What a sweet ride! Love how it can convert from one to two. It's definitely on my list to get!

8. it looks cool, but lol the name is ridiculous.

9. I'm usually not a fan of bugaboo, but this looks great! Horrible name though...

10. awful name