Buffalogal's contemporary cuties

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
    I was organizing my closet today so I decided to photograph my very humble collection. I so enjoy looking at the impressive collections of all the stylish ladies on TPF ... And while I love my bags, I am aspiring to add a couple of HGs this year: an Hermes Massai and Hermes leather Garden Party. But I will still love and use my contemporary beauties!

A few things about me ...
    1) I live in an area with literally no shopping. It's a 6 hour drive to the nearest "designer" shopping and a 2 hour drive to the nearest Coach store! So I rely on online shopping or shopping travel trips to get my "fixes"
    2) I am not into big logos or gold hardware ... And I am not afraid of color!
    3) I lead a very, very casual lifestyle ...

Hope you enjoy!

2. First up - the bag that brought me to TPF. I had seen this bag while on a trip to Chicago (I think at Neimans or Nordstrom) but didn't buy it. I had a few Coach bags before but this bag was $300-ish which was all the money in the world to me at the time. A while later, I realized I was still thinking about it so I started searching online and the ladies here helped me find what it was.

So here's my Francesco Biasia Sweet Pea hobo in white patent leather. Well used, well loved still!

Attached Files:

3. I'll admit it. I love my Coach leather and patent leather bags! I do not care for the signature bags but I think the bags I own are beautiful. Guess I am biased! LOL :P

Here's my Coach patent leather family.

(I will also admit - as much as I love my bags, I do not know the names of any of them, so please help enlighten me!)

Attached Files:

4. And here the patent Coaches are individually ...

Attached Files:

5. Maroon

Attached Files:

6. Yellow

Attached Files:

7. Red and minis

Attached Files:

8. And now for leather ... Black tote (with my $ charm!)

Attached Files:

9. Brown and Turquoise (again, help with the names is appreciated!)

Attached Files:

10. A couple of my faves ... Coral and gray. I stood in line for like a hour to check out with a different bag. When I was next up I saw a girl walking by with this gray bag and I asked her where she got it because I hadn't seen it. The SA grabbed it and swapped it for me at the last second. Love, love, love that one!

Attached Files:

11. Gold-ish and blue

Attached Files:

12. Silver and pink ... Two more faves

Attached Files:

13. Shiny navy (one of my best buys - about $50 at outlet) and cute aqua cross body.

Attached Files:

14. And some non-Coach beauties ...

Lime green Kate Spade

Attached Files:

15. Orange ostrich-y Furla

Attached Files: