Buffalo Exhange $1 Sale April 19th All Locations

Armaiti

Oct 31, 2006
Oregon by the river
Buffalo Exchange is having their annual $1 sale for Earth Day. They put out a ton of clothes that are only $1 for each piece. This year's proceeds are going to the Galapagos Conservancy:

http://buffaloexchange.com/bulletins_det.php?Bulletin_ID=787

I've been to a lot of different Buffalo Exchange stores and some are better than others, but at our one in Eugene, Oregon I've found lots of nice things including a brand new Plenty by Tracy Reese silk dress, tons of Custo Barcelona, and other designer items from Betsey Johnson, Cynthia Rowley, etc, plus vintage and one of a kind pieces.

chinadoll724

Sep 28, 2006
Did anyone go? I went to the fullerton one yesterday morning- spent $10 and my grabs included a like new condition banana republic jacket (slightly too big, but i'll deal), and a bcbg silk dress! I"ll have to replace the zipper on the dress, but everything else was really cute, too. Just got back to the costa mesa one (still time to go- new stuff coming out until 5) and got . . . . LEATHER PANTS! No idea when i'd ever wear them or maybe I'll cut it up to make a bag, but for $1, I wanted it. And I got two NWT Marc by Marc Jacobs shirts. A little loud, but grabbed t hem for a dollar. So hectic, but so much fun!

Biedermia

Manolo Addict...
Jul 28, 2007
Napa Valley
I'm really interested in this, too. Is it over? I know there used to be one in San Francisco and I'd love to go today if it's still happening.

Armaiti

Oct 31, 2006
Oregon by the river
They only do this one day a year, near Earth Day.

I went to ours in Eugene - the first time it was such a zoo I couldn't even get near the racks; I went back an hour later and it was pretty picked over...didn't find anything I wanted. But I still had a credit from trading clothes there so went to the regular racks and got an awesome Marc Jacobs sweater, a Nanette Lepore top, and a Custo Barcelona (a line that I collect) top, so I was still happy!