Buf-Puf and some of your oldies but a goodies

Wow I haven't seen Buf Pufs in a loooong time! Must be only available in the US now!

Hm... I just bought a bottle of Neutrogena face wash the other day, which is something I used as an acne-prone teen. And does anyone remember Noxzema releasing a cream cleanser in a white bottle with flowers on it? I still remember that stuff and wish it was still around - it actually smelled pretty and was really gentle!

2654629028_5405f1cf86.jpg

For those drawing a blank~ I would LOVE to find these again!

Lancome Juicy Tubes, I have yet to find a lipgloss that is long lasting.

Pond's moisterizer. Been using this for years. although I have oily skin, it has done wonders for my complexion and former acne scars

Don't know if can still get the Lee brand of press-on nails, but you can get press-on nail. I think they're made by Broadway or Kiss. Claire's also has them. Claire's also has those stick-on earrings and they even have stick-on nose studs!

I used to love fake tattoos as well. I always did have an obsession with tattoos, and my best friend and I would also load up on packs of fake tattoos (along with all the tacky plastic nails and cheap makeup).

Ok i just thought of this shampoo. I can't remember the name. It smelled so good. It was a honey color and the bottle had a honeycomb pattern on it and the cap was peach colored... I think it started with an "F" but I think that is a stretch - Anybody know?

I so remember Faberge Organics ( Is that the one w/ "you tell two friends, and they'll tell two friends, and they'll tell two friends...":?) and Village Lip Lickers. I used to collect them. Green Apple was my fave. I still like Salon Selectives. Smells like apples!! Yum...

This is my first time at 'The Beauty Bar' and I was looking for haircuts. Omg, soo funny that I came across this thread b/c I use Buf Pufs too. For 2 weeks, I have been on a hunt for a couple new packs and just discovered Walmart stopped carrying them! I have searched CVS, Walgreens too. I am going to try Rite-Aid next, but am getting pissed since I have spent money on 'Buf-Puf' imitators (store brand exfoliators) which don't work as well. Where do you all find yours?

Oooh this is soo funny... so many memories. I couldn't live without the 10-0-6 astringent and those lip lickers... I had so many flavors... heck, if I saw one today, I'd have to buy it!!!!

My friend from childhood always had this bubblegum lipgloss that was in a nail polish bottle. I was sooooo jealous cuz I wanted one soooo bad. Anyone remember that... where it was from? I could never find the stuff.

What about Breck shampoo... my stepdad used to use that stuff!!! LOL

^^^ We had Breck and Prell in my house. Suave also made this awesome strawberry-scented shampoo, but my mom stopped buying it. For some reason, my little brother would start sneezing everytime she washed his hair with it.

I think I remember a lot of Avon and Mary Kay products from the 80s the most, because my mom used them. She used to give me the mini sample tubes of Avon lipstick to play with. She sort of kickstarted my love of cosmetics that way. Mary Kay used to have this facial masque that went on your face clear and dried clear. You then peeled it off. As a kid, I thought it was so cool, because it reminded me of some sort of horror movie special effect. Avon has a lot fragrances that I recall, such as Sweet Honesty, Topaz, and Timeless. They still make Sweet Honesty and Timeless, but they don't make Topaz anymore.

Recently I was in Wal-Mart and I was surprised to learn that Wind Song is still around. That's been around forever. My grandmother used to wear that in the 50s!

^^^ We had Breck and Prell in my house. Suave also made this awesome strawberry-scented shampoo, but my mom stopped buying it. For some reason, my little brother would start sneezing everytime she washed his hair with it.

I think I remember a lot of Avon and Mary Kay products from the 80s the most, because my mom used them. She used to give me the mini sample tubes of Avon lipstick to play with. She sort of kickstarted my love of cosmetics that way. Mary Kay used to have this facial masque that went on your face clear and dried clear. You then peeled it off. As a kid, I thought it was so cool, because it reminded me of some sort of horror movie special effect. Avon has a lot fragrances that I recall, such as Sweet Honesty, Topaz, and Timeless. They still make Sweet Honesty and Timeless, but they don't make Topaz anymore.

Recently I was in Wal-Mart and I was surprised to learn that Wind Song is still around. That's been around forever. My grandmother used to wear that in the 50s!

I used to buy that Suave Strawberry Shampoo too... it did smell awesome. I've seen that they have lots of fragrances out now.. I'll have to look and see if they have Strawberry again!

Oooh Mary Kay in the 80's... yep, that's all my mom wore too!!!!