budget friendly cosmetics

I like Neutrogena and Almay, they're super cheap at Walgreens or CVS. I usually buy their mascara and eye makeup remover. Most everything else I use is Clinique or MAC.

Aveda is awesome (my favorite) because it is all natural and relatively inexpensive. Clinique is also a great deal; I purchased foundation there yesterday for $18.50!

The HGs: Maybelline Great Lash Clear, Gel liners, Color Tattoos, & F&S mascara, Revlon Growluscious mascara, Superlustrous lipsticks & CB glosses, Annabelle lip liners, Marcelle BB cream, NYC setting powder & Sunny bronzer, Prestige eyeliners & My Biggest Lashes mascara

^ I've never purchased drug store cosmetics and sure appreciate reading everyones recommendations. In fact for the first time in years I wanders to the cosmetic section at CVS and was pleasantly surprised that the loreal foundation has samples you could try. I know matching foundation is what led me to the department stores and how refreshing to see things have changed.
I look forward to saving money and getting good products :smile:

I was pleasantly surprised by Rimmel 25 Hour Lasting foundation. Good coverage and lasted really well. Didn't sink into pores or lines either. I got it at Walgreen's for about $6 bucks. Their mascaras are decent too.

I also really like one of Physician's Formula's eye shadow strips. I think it's the one for hazel eyes. There's a silvery taupe color in there that really makes my eyes pop.