budget friendly cosmetics

I love Sephora brand stuff, I have a few eyeshadows that are nice. But mostly, and I know it's a brush, but I've been using their angled eyebrow brush for six years now. I have two of them just in case. It was the first brush that made me realize the quality of the brushes actually matters.

Neutrogena, revlon, and ELF are my favorite. they are a little bit more expensive CVS or Walgreens or any place like that, target and Walmart are the cheapest. if you want high end products at 20-40% off try a CCO

I have used and really liked Cover Girls Nature Luxe foundation, it's very light and has a silky finish. I also like Maybelline's Volum' Express One by One mascara, it's my HG mascara.

Oh, and Burts Bees Lip Shimmers. I love them!

Wet n wild eye palettes are great! I love the trio, Walking on Eggshells. Very pigmented and smooth.

NYX is also nice, particularly their shadows, lipsticks, and lip glosses.

Maybelline mascaras are awesome. I also like their 24 hr Color Tattoo as an eyeshadow base.

This is a great thread, I'm interested on trying out Elf products now :biggrin:
I tried NYC lip shine and I'm impress!
Revlon grow luscious plumping mascara
L'oreal carbon mascara

My favs that I consider a good value and of good quality:

Clinique for department stores
Physican's Formula for drugstores (runners up Almay, Loreal, Revlon, Cover Girl, Rimmel)
Paula's Choice for Online
Sonia Kashuk (available at Target)

I've been very disappointed with every Sephora Brand product I've tried so far. I gave up on them. Their eye shadows barely showed up on my eye lids and creased a lot. Their powder clogged my pores like crazy. Their lash primer was thick, clumpy, and made me look like I had snow white Taranchula lashes. Applying mascara over it was impossible. Not a good look.

Last edited:
Neutrogena rain bath shower gel. Been using it 20+ years.

Bonne Bell lipsmackers. Nothing works better for me and, gulp, I've been using them since my junior high school years (30 years ago, LMAO)

XXXOO PG

I am a big fan of L'Oreal True Match foundation and Voluminous mascara. I have tried other mascaras that are high end and none give me the effects that I get from this one.

Makeup Products I Love at the Drugstore
Revlon ColorStay Foundation
Jordana EZ Brow Pencil in Taupe
Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk and Tough As Taupe
NYC Sunny Bronzer
Revlon Lip Butter in Sweethart

Sephora Perfecting Lash Primer. It's marked down to $5 at a bunch of the Sephora's here - not sure if it's being discontinued or just re-packaged, but I'm thinking of going and stocking up. I've used it the last three days, and it's managed to save the unfortunate flaking/bleeding problem I've had with L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black & Maybelline Plush Lash mascaras in the humidity here. No fall-out from the fibres, either.

http://www.sephora.com/tricks-of-the-trade-perfecting-lash-primer-P254637?skuId=1197284

Catrice and Essence are the best budget friendly mu brands!
L'Oreal isn't all that cheap where I live, 15 euro's for a l/s may be half of a Dior one, but still.. I usually wait till they have a 1+1 deal in my local d/s, because their Rouge Caresse l/s are gorgeous.