Buckley info

OK, now I am thinking about getting one in suede/Nubuck. Not sure if I should get Florentine or Suede. Love them both. I have Flo bags but not suede and love them. Thoughts? I love the nubuck.

Last edited:
The Nubuk is so beautiful and I feel like this style begs for it, but I kind of agree with VM. I have the Nubuk Chelsea and haven't carried her yet because I'm scared to. I'm afraid to ruin her. I know that's a personal problem. Lol. I will break her out for her debut in a couple weeks. :smile:
Really it's all personal preference so I'd say get the one that's screaming to you loudest.

The Nubuk is so beautiful and I feel like this style begs for it, but I kind of agree with VM. I have the Nubuk Chelsea and haven't carried her yet because I'm scared to. I'm afraid to ruin her. I know that's a personal problem. Lol. I will break her out for her debut in a couple weeks. :smile:
Really it's all personal preference so I'd say get the one that's screaming to you loudest.

Hey TB,

I don't know if you remember, but I purchased my Chelsea nubuk (in chestnut) because you posted a pic. It ended up being a great price at, I think 70% off. Thanks once again, for giving me the heads up.

Anyway, things turned chilly in my part of the country a couple of weeks ago, so I have been carrying my Chelsea ever since. Mine is holding up perfectly. I didn't coat mine or do anything. Not even babying my bag.

The nubuk does slouch a little more than the florentine, but this is the only change.

Consider carrying your bag. Super practical! Love how everything is secure, but right at my reach.

I would personally get Florentine because I don't like feel of suede. It makes my skin crawl. 😁😁😁. BUT, I can easily see Nubuk going well with a turtle neck sweater, jeans, boots and a short leather jacket.

Can you tell I'm ready for cooler weather?? 😃😃

:roflmfao: I totally get this! I will cringe even if I think about some fabrics, materials, or an action including the said fabric or materials...like touching it etc.

I would go with florentine gray. You can carry that baby all year long!

One thing that will totally disabled me, take me out yet instantly turn me into the worlds most deadly assassin is if someone's fingernail scrapes on the seatbelt in the car. I lose my s@&$. Completely. Uggghhhhhh

Thanks everyone. I decided to get the ivy. I just LOVE the way it looks with the dark brown leather, two tone look. I may get the gray also, but I have a gray bag I never use so I doubt it. This ivy is so pretty, not dark and I get SO tired of dark in winter. I try not to use much brown and black because of that. I love color. I can't wait to get it.

I read a lot about the Nubuck and how it is supposed to be stronger than suede. I think it was treated also.

I rarely get a big bag and prefer medium bags so I won't use it a lot and mostly for travel since I don't use any totes for handbags. This is a good way to have a bigger bag without being a tote.

I thought a long time and looked in my closet several times. I think this will be good. The other colors are nice but I like seeing the light and dark and not all one color in this bag. Guess I will see for sure when it arrives. I sure do love the shape and structure!

I did watch videos on QVC. Such a hard decision.

Thanks everyone. I decided to get the ivy. I just LOVE the way it looks with the dark brown leather, two tone look. I may get the gray also, but I have a gray bag I never use so I doubt it. This ivy is so pretty, not dark and I get SO tired of dark in winter. I try not to use much brown and black because of that. I love color. I can't wait to get it.

I read a lot about the Nubuck and how it is supposed to be stronger than suede. I think it was treated also.

I rarely get a big bag and prefer medium bags so I won't use it a lot and mostly for travel since I don't use any totes for handbags. This is a good way to have a bigger bag without being a tote.

I thought a long time and looked in my closet several times. I think this will be good. The other colors are nice but I like seeing the light and dark and not all one color in this bag. Guess I will see for sure when it arrives. I sure do love the shape and structure!

I did watch videos on QVC. Such a hard decision.

Since you already have a gray bag, then this was a better choice. Something different from what you already have. Ivy is a gorgeous color!

:roflmfao: I totally get this! I will cringe even if I think about some fabrics, materials, or an action including the said fabric or materials...like touching it etc.

I would go with florentine gray. You can carry that baby all year long!

Lol... Lol... I'm glad someone else "gets it". I also don't like the feel of other fabrics either. Lol. I made the mistake of getting a micro fiber living set once and couldn't even sit on that dang thing. Lol. I quickly sold it!!!

Hey TB,

I don't know if you remember, but I purchased my Chelsea nubuk (in chestnut) because you posted a pic. It ended up being a great price at, I think 70% off. Thanks once again, for giving me the heads up.

Anyway, things turned chilly in my part of the country a couple of weeks ago, so I have been carrying my Chelsea ever since. Mine is holding up perfectly. I didn't coat mine or do anything. Not even babying my bag.

The nubuk does slouch a little more than the florentine, but this is the only change.

Consider carrying your bag. Super practical! Love how everything is secure, but right at my reach.

You're welcome! I love enabling. :smile: I'm glad you're loving her and that she is holding up well. I will definitely be pulling her out soon. The weather is getting prematurely cold here, but I'm in denial so I'm still wearing sandals. When I get to shoes and boots I'll be taking her out for sure. I can't wait!