Buckleigh Nylon tote as a carry-on?

dolali

O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
Hello all!

I have been looking at pics of the Buckleigh Nylon Tote online, and I finally found it at the outlet. I want to use it as a carry-on for travel, and as a bag/tote once I get to my destination.

Any owners can chime in about how would it work as a carry on? Is it practical and easy to carry on shoulder? Easy to find things inside? I'm a little surprised it does not have any inside pockets except the zipped wall pocket, but I like that it is lightweight and has zip-top closure, which is great for travel.

Thank you for any info you can share about this tote.

Here is a quick phone pic:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,120
Not sure about a carryon, but I have one that I use as a tote and it is very light and can hold a lot without digging into your shoulder. I have not tried it with my iPad yet so that may cause some sagging. Over all I am satisfied with it and am in the process of ordering another one in the Birch.

Thank you nanabags!

I put some of my stuff in to try it at home, and seems like everything stays fairly well organized. I did not try it with ipad though. Its very light, which is a big plus for me.

I saw the Birch color, super cute! Post pics when u get it!

Natasha472, I was not lucky enough to have an outlet anywhere close to me so I actually found mine at Von Maur. They are in the process of not carrying Burberry in their stores anymore due to Burberry pulling their products out of this retailer. They totes were still at full price of 295. If there is a Von Maur near you they will do a search of their other stores and let you know if any is still available. And it will be sent to your house. I love mine. Good luck in your search

So I would like to know if theses totes are still being used an loved? I recently just got my red one out and realized that I love this tote, it's so light weight and fits great on shoulder. Pulled the birch and black out and decided to utilize my current stock.

So I would like to know if theses totes are still being used an loved? I recently just got my red one out and realized that I love this tote, it's so light weight and fits great on shoulder. Pulled the birch and black out and decided to utilize my current stock.

Yup, I still use mine!