Bucket or Top handle

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

Can’t decide between these two. I’m looking for something to use as an everyday bag that can carry a few things extra for my kids.

Attached Files:

2. Bucket

Km2181 likes this.
  3. I like them both, difficult choices. You can’t go wrong.

4. Bucket. I like the look as well the ease of use.
    Have you tried either of them on?

5. I think the bucket is very cute but more suitable for very casual/sporty days than every day wear! The other one is ok too, but I currently have a small crush om bucket bags ... :smile:

6. I love the vintage feel of the bucket with the vintage revival of Gucci coated canvas. However I would imagine that the bucket is less practical since it doesn’t have a zipper and things could fall out quite easily? I don’t own a bucket style bag because of that but maybe it’s sturdier than it seems?

7. I’m going to have to say the top handle. It has a wide zipper and if you have to put extra stuff in it, it won’t get crushed as it would with the draw string bag. Hope that makes sense.