Bucket Bag Question

1. hi i wanted to get the smaller bucket bag but i wanted to see what the cosmetic pouch looked like....if anyone has pics can you post them?? and also i did a search but i couldnt find any pics of the pouch. thanks guys.

2. Go visit louisvuitton.com and find it under city bags and then under monogram canvas. They have a good picture of the bag and the accessory pouch.:yes:

3. i did...you can only see if from a far....when you click on that bag it doesnt show it again. im kinda looking for a better pic....is it the same as that mini pochette??

4. I don't own a Bucket, but the pouch is very similar to the Mini Pochette. Hope that helps.

5. thanks

6. I have the Black Epi Bucket PM. Here are a couple of pics that show the size of the pouch it comes with.

Next to a Damier cles and next to a pochette accessories. I hope this helps.

bucketpouch.jpg bucketpouch2.jpg
  7. does anyone have pics of the monogram one? and thanks truegem.

8. Here is a picture that I found on eBay. HTH

buckets.jpg
  9. ayla is right the new ones looks like a mini version of the accessories pouch il take a photo of my bucket

10. heres a pic of the new bucket's mini pochette :smile:

DSC02520.jpg
  11. thanks guys. with that i think i will get the damier one (well....ill add it to the list...eventually ill get it lol)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice