Bucket 16 bag?

dbcelly

O.G.
Sep 30, 2009
Hi! Does anyone have the BUCKET 16 BAG in smooth or grained calfskin? I'm a little surprised this bag isn't as popular.

I'm looking for something understated (no big logo or hardware), medium sized with good leather quality for a everyday 'nice/put together/professional' bag. I've looked at the Loewe puzzle but I think it's more on the casual side.

I only found one review on this bag and really like how she styled it: https://www.brooklynblonde.com/the-celine-bucket-16-review/
but the pinching at the top is throwing me off. Hoping maybe the grained calfskin lets it slouch in a bit more.

I also have this bag on my wishlist. Fashion Jackson has a review of this bag on her website and she has lots of pictures of herself wearing it. She has Instagram but she also has a website with the same name if you’re interested. The brown color is the one I’m interested in. I love the subtleness of it and I’m a huge bucket bag fan. The teen version is also tempting.

Reactions: dbcelly
I just saw this bag and am trying to decide between it, the Teen Chain Besace Triomphe in shiny calfskin black, the Besace 16 in natural calfskin. I want a cute bag for the day, but can also transfer to Use for the evening if needed. Thanks for the the links to the blogs. They both have the bag styled so cute so I’m leaning with the Bucket 16 Bag

Reactions: dbcelly
I personally find it heavy. It sits in the closet more than it is taken. I put a cross-body fendi strap on it to try to evenly distribute the weight more. The older I get, the less inclined I am to deal.

Reactions: MtTemple4
I personally find it heavy. It sits in the closet more than it is taken. I put a cross-body fendi strap on it to try to evenly distribute the weight more. The older I get, the less inclined I am to deal.
Really? I think we have been on here for same time so we are probably near same age. I have been thinking about the Ro my because of this

The older I get, the less inclined I am to deal with a heavy bag, or one that I have to edit what I take in my makeup bag. Who knows when I'll need a slightly different shade of pink/brown? Or, the worst, having to repack the bag in a certain order when I remove my phone or wallet. The exception being a wallet on a chain, then, I expect it.