Buberry Outlet Labor Day Sales?

Everlong

Bring back eLuxury!
O.G.
Dec 19, 2005
Will there be any additional discounts at Burberry outlets during the Labor Day weekend? I have my eye on the Beaton and crossing my fingers that there will be additional discounts

Thank you!

I was at woodbury commons today- they had an additional 30% off select bags (all of them were patent leather- but they had the beaton, manor & mini manor in black & ivory) They also had 30% off "select outwear." There was a huge sign letting everyone know the quilted jackets were part of the 30% off, but then when you ask it turns out there was only one on sale- the constance w/ buttons in navy blue. Cute jacket, but strange way of doing an outwear sale!

I was at woodbury commons today- they had an additional 30% off select bags (all of them were patent leather- but they had the beaton, manor & mini manor in black & ivory) They also had 30% off "select outwear." There was a huge sign letting everyone know the quilted jackets were part of the 30% off, but then when you ask it turns out there was only one on sale- the constance w/ buttons in navy blue. Cute jacket, but strange way of doing an outwear sale!

You were right!! I had bought the Beaton within the last 14 days and they had told me they WOULD NOT go on sale for the holiday weekend. The store manager credited my card for the difference. YIPPEE!!:yahoo:

Thanks so much for keeping us at TPF informed.

You were right!! I had bought the Beaton within the last 14 days and they had told me they WOULD NOT go on sale for the holiday weekend. The store manager credited my card for the difference. YIPPEE!!:yahoo:

Thanks so much for keeping us at TPF informed.

I've been thinking about this all afternoon. How I could have paid $300 more if I hadn't checked TPF. Anyone thinking of buying ANYTHING should check around this weekend because with the slugglish retail situation, I bet many stores that wouldn't normally put things on sale will be hustling customers just to sell SOMETHING. Good luck!

I got a notification by mail that the Vacaville outlet in northern CA will be having a "Labor Day sale event" where "selected merchandise will be an additional 30-50% off." Dates are 8/28-9/2

Went to the Outlet store (Indiana) today. Unfortunately, they didn't have anything spectacular. Lots of bags, but nothing I liked. No Beaton or Manor. They had tons of jackets/trenches between 30-50% off, but again, nothing great. The ones I have are way cooler. This time, I found that Nordstrom Rack had a better selection -- meaning fewer pieces, but nicer ones. NR has lower prices too. I ended up buying two Brook bags at NR yesterday; black and white quilted leather for $70% off.

p.s So glad you got the Manor and kept the red Beaton!

When I got my Red Berry Beaton a week or so ago, it was the last one. I was just fortunate that the 30% off sale was mentioned here and they went ahead and took it off of my bag. I told them I would bring it back before I would pay the 30%. I guess they figured it was better to make the sale at 30% off than lose it.

I agree that NR has GREAT prices. I got my Manor for $699 and I think it was $1680 originally. Does anyone know what the Beaton was originally? I just like to buy from Nordstrom. If you got 70% off, that's WONDERFUL!! I thought I was doing well at 58% off. I'm thrilled with my Manor and Beaton. Already got compliments on the berry beaton tonight.

Check out your local Nordstrom Rack!

Manor in Black, White and Dark Brown--- orig $1699, selling for $699.
Bowling Weston--- orig $890, selling for $399.97!

Are the manors still available at the outlets?

The Nordstrom Rack manager told me they got those Burberry purses directly from Burberry and not from one of the Nordstrom stores. She said she could tell by looking at the tag.

Does Burberry just release certain styles to the outlets and stores like Nordstrom Rack at certain times? I knew that Nordstrom carried some things made for the outlet, but I didn't realize they got things directly from companies like Burberry.

At woodbury commons, they are having a Burberry Sample Sale. TONS of trench coats for men and women at $295 each, leather coats, bags, belts, clothing and other items. Bags were $150 REGARDLESS of size!!! I overheard an employee there saying they had the large totes at $150 and they flew out. I also heard them say that they will get a new shipment this week. It is in the Saks 5th ave wing.

Ankur

At woodbury commons, they are having a Burberry Sample Sale. TONS of trench coats for men and women at $295 each, leather coats, bags, belts, clothing and other items. Bags were $150 REGARDLESS of size!!! I overheard an employee there saying they had the large totes at $150 and they flew out. I also heard them say that they will get a new shipment this week. It is in the Saks 5th ave wing.

Ankur

Did I understand this correctly...bags like the Beaton or Manor were $150?