bubbles bubbles bubbles.. pics inside

meeeks

life is great
Nov 11, 2006
I did my pre-private shopping night at holts and my pre-shopping for christmas gift today.

I dropped by to see the bubbles ring and earrings that i had put on hold for me. the SA was so nice. they normally only hold items for 1 day but she extended it to 2 days for me because i couldn't make it till today. i also put my name down for the blue cruise speedy.

so anyways, to make things short i got the bubbles inclusion ring and earrings. im still not sure about the ring but the earrings are soooooo cute.

should i keep or return the ring?

for all the vancouverites, hr lv has the red/pink cruise speedy, palermo pm and gm, grelots key rings, motard pochette, i dont remember what else. enjoy!

e777a084.jpg

e777a0aa.jpg

e777a064.jpg

i think i would rather keep the ring than the earrings if you have to make a choice....the ring is more noticable IMO and you have pretty hands so i think it looks good...

just talked to my SA in Hawaii. the ring is $210. and there is a long necklace which is $1030. it is too steep. i was thinking to get the necklace. but, now, nay....
they only got one ring in so far which is size 50. she said it is showing in the system the bubble collection is supposed to come in different color, lavender or plum. anyway, only the clear bubble in store right now. Again, the grey and black inclusion are not in store yet which i think a bit of strange. ususally, the ala monoa store will have all the new items at the very first release.