bubblegum pink purse

1. hi,

I wanted to know if the purse style came in this color when they made it? i believe someone said that purse styles were only made during certain seasons... so i'm not sure if I'm being realistic in my search for a bubblegum pink purse...

also, does anyone have a pic to share? thanks!!

2. :nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... yes..that's exactly what i was talking about..lol I love bubblegum pink, and love your collection!!!! It's such a gorgeous color... except i don't see the purse? But you got it all covered girl!!

3. I don't believe they did? I think S/S 2005 was the season that the purses were discontinued... although don't quote me on that, because I could be wrong. :smile:

4. I thought the same as you Mimi, because I had asked if they made a Taupe Purse. The answer was no, reason being no Purse style in s/s '05. It would be nice, though.

5. What does this mean for HandbagAddict4Ever's bag?

6. Beaux, Handbag's bags look to me like the city and first -- very pretty! :smile:

7. ^^Oh okay - phew!!!

8. :crybaby:awwww... shucks...

thanks for all the info mimz and everyone else!!!

9. [​IMG]drsm, here is a pix of my bubblegum pink work size in case you havent seen this size in pink before!:love:

10. :P Oops, my total mistake girls, I read the question as Bubblegum pink purse as in the coin purse! Sorry for the confusion!:rolleyes: I wish they had made the purse though!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice