Bubblegum pink, BARGAIN price, buy or not to buy!?!?

Luva Pug

In a H dream...
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
hi everyone! LOVE all your Bbags!:heart:

I am yet to get one!:crybaby: BUT.. there is a bubblegum first for a great price, well at the moment its a great price! lol

It has some damage and i think thats why theres not that much interest in it, some of the leather at the back is beginning to wear etc...

If i get this, am i buying purely to have a Bbag, as it is not my fave colour, i just really want one, at at such a great price with no bids!!!...

What would you Bbag lovers do!?!?:shrugs:

TIA:love:

I really like it, but I love pink. The damage doesn't look, too bad. I bet it would clean up nicely, especially if LMB or Artbags did it . If you don't love it, would you wear it? I'd hate to see someone spend $500 on a bag that didn't truly love. KWIM?

i think im into it because of the price, i mean ive loved Bbags for ages, and im a student so i know that im not going to be able to get a new one at a drop of a hat!
It is soo pretty, and i would wear it, im just scared of the damage, i dont think theres any bag repair places in the uk! x

Luva Pug, for my very 1st b bag, i don't have much money too that time. so i bought the first thing that i thought i could live with within my price range.
it's enough to made me happy and motivate me to get more and more :P
but it's all up to you, i happen to like a beaten b bag, i don't know the condition of the bag u wanted to buy to judge. so i guess it's all up to you :yes:

^^^^ lol! i just think if the price stays low then i will have to! it does pop out at you, i mean you dont see a lot of them about do you!?
I will have to see!
pinkchristie: you might be seeing a few bids from me!!! (Diego)

I agree I finally own my first bbag and its actually a Bubblegum pink and its soooo pretty.I think that is a great deal pinkchristie22 good luck on your sale.

Tan

I'd wait until you find a bag that makes your heart skip a few beats when you first find it. No matter how cheap a bag is, if you only feel kind of :s about it, it's best to save that money for one that makes you:yahoo:. And if you don't really love the bag, it will probably just sit in your closet.