bubblegum city vs rose city.

I don't want to count how many because I will have to spend $$ on therapy instead! But I did start a long time ago, and I tend to go for colors I love. I have rose and BG because I love pink, and all the bluey green colors because they are my favorites in the world. I keep planning to divest the ones I've never or barely used, but something comes over me and . . . . :confused1:

Anyway, rose starts off a little vintagey looking -- there is something about the color. I don't think it fades more than usual. The WE is really fairly used and it still looks good. I have seen a few bags that looked pretty white at the edges, but that isn't exclusive to rose.

i am almost convinced that i will get more use out of the rose if i do decide to get it but there is something so lovely about bubblegum pink. i know my 2nd b-bag is either going to be an 04 rose or a bubblegum city! :love:

i like the rose better too.. the BG is very pinky pinky.. more of a blond womans handbag.. i think the rose is more diverse.. i dont have one, but some ladies have said they have trouble wearing the rose with their wardrobes..but i never really try to match my bags to my clothes.. i just carry the one that makes me happy on that particular day.. and rose makes me smile.. so does magenta...

Yummy collection of pinkish purple!!! :drool:
attachment.php

i'm in love!!!!!!!!! :love: