bubble quilted flap in sparkling calfskin

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
    Today I bought the bubble quilted flap in black. I was on the waiting list for the beige but after seeing the real product I was scared it will get dirty easily. Does it need high maintenance even in the black? Please advice! TIA

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations! It's beautiful! Can't tell you about durability, sorry!
    It's very gorgeous though!

3. It's cute

4. It's a very pretty flap!

5. this is jsut beautiful! congrats!

6. #6 Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
    Congrats!! I love that bag. I'm actually eyeing the light beige myself. The 08' BQ's are probably not as high maintenance as 07' since they were made of lambskin.

7. beautiful!

8. Congrats! Since its calfskin so its much easier to maintain compared to lambskin. Btw, is this size similar to the size of a medium classic flap? Thanks :smile:

9. Love that congrats!!

10. I am not sure about the dimension of the medium classic flap. This BQ flap is about 10.5 x 6 x 2 (a very rough measure), but I think it's bigger than the BQ flap in '07.

11. Congrats, it's a beauty.

12. Lovely flap! :smile:

13. I've felt and seen the leather on this bag IRL. Since it's distressed calfskin I think it's pretty durable. Great choice!

14. Thanks ;)