Bubble Quilt Confuses Me! Help!

loveaddict

me =love+shop addict
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
ok guys, i have done my homework checking all the threads bout bubble quilt 07, here are my 2 questions;

1. How many colors actually available from 07? i know they have (please correct me if im wrong);
- dark white (beige color irl)
- dark brown (very dark dark dark brown)
- green
- PEACH color? something like blush color beigy pinkish?
- light brown (which darker than beige but lighther 1 tone from dark chocolate)
so what is OLIVE color? *confuse confuse*:shrugs:

2. How many sizes were made?
- BOWLER, 1 size right? ($2575)
- FLAP (non hobo) looks like accordion style i have seen this in 2 prices, 2695 and another one is 3150? is these correct?
- HOBO FLAP this is the most confusing, because i thought there is only one size and even in the library only one size one price 2595, BUT suddenly i saw a girl yesterday and i read in one of the threads they have a bigger ones? IS THIS TRUE? and anybody know how much?
- last one, the small flap 1795

please dont kick my butt its just i love this ligne so much and i need to straight my facts especially bout colors n sizes. thank you ladiess please share your expertise with me....tia:heart:

Colors:
Dark Brown (very dark chocolate color)
Dark Beige (olive color)
Light Brown (light beige)
Dark Green
I have not seen a Peachy color (at least here in the U.S.A)

Styles:
Bowler
Medium Flap
Large Flap
Small pochette style

and I have seen the bigger flap in green only

ok guys, i have done my homework checking all the threads bout bubble quilt 07, here are my 2 questions;

1. How many colors actually available from 07? i know they have (please correct me if im wrong);
- dark white (beige color irl)
- dark brown (very dark dark dark brown)
- green
- PEACH color? something like blush color beigy pinkish?
- light brown (which darker than beige but lighther 1 tone from dark chocolate)
so what is OLIVE color? *confuse confuse*:shrugs:

2. How many sizes were made?
- BOWLER, 1 size right? ($2575)
- FLAP (non hobo) looks like accordion style i have seen this in 2 prices, 2695 and another one is 3150? is these correct?
- HOBO FLAP this is the most confusing, because i thought there is only one size and even in the library only one size one price 2595, BUT suddenly i saw a girl yesterday and i read in one of the threads they have a bigger ones? IS THIS TRUE? and anybody know how much?
- last one, the small flap 1795

please dont kick my butt its just i love this ligne so much and i need to straight my facts especially bout colors n sizes. thank you ladiess please share your expertise with me....tia:heart:
just so you know the bubble quilt is returning for pre-fall 2008.. looks like from the trunk show i had today, the bowling bag with shoulder strap and zip top is coming back in the beige color. not sure what other usa boutiques will receive but i am only getting the bowler.

They also have a color that Chanel calls "white". I have a bubble quilt bowler in "white" that I love:heart:.

attachment.php
attachment.php

^ Which size are you getting, loveaddict? So you are getting the chocolate colored one? Ooh~ That's so yum yum delicious. I was glad to hear that color would be re released this fall. And I keep thinking if I should get on the wait list for it, as it's my second favorite next to green. Where are you getting it from? I thought they were all sold out by now?

What's preventing me from calling my SA? I think the increased prices is the huge factor. I feel a bit ergh when I think how I have to pay $300 more for a bag I could have gotten last year. The best option for me right now would be getting that new style tote in gray, from my thread. But my sis put her name down for it and I don't want us to have same bags!

nanami: ok i have 2 bubble bags on the way to me heheuheue 1st is the flap HOBO (retail for 2595 i think) in olive color arriving next week and another one is the flap retailing 2695.
i cant waiiiit to hug themmm hheuheueh, the color that i really2 love is olive color....is just make my heart siing sing sing.
what color do u love? i agree, u should buy the grey one....any idea what kinnda grey it would be? dark grey or light grey?
any update on the hardware? i love the 2007 hw. if the hw for 2008 is MATTE silver, i will welcome another bubble...