Bubble Quilt Collection

Hello everyone! I am a new member to the forum and I have become obsessed with the bubble quilt collection!:drool: I have a couple of questions: can anyone tell me the style name and price of the green flap bag in post #47? I am pretty sure this is the style I want to look for. Also, would you recommend the bottle green or the dark brown? Thanks so much!

Hello everyone! I am a new member to the forum and I have become obsessed with the bubble quilt collection!:drool: I have a couple of questions: can anyone tell me the style name and price of the green flap bag in post #47? I am pretty sure this is the style I want to look for. Also, would you recommend the bottle green or the dark brown? Thanks so much!

I believe that one is $2,595.00. I have the larger one, and the tag just says classic bag with flap.

Both colors are gorgeous, if you can get the green go for it, but if not, the dark brown is also beautiful.

There are many pictures in the Chanel Reference Library under bubble flap collection that has many pictures, prices, etc.

Hi, this is my first post! Been silently following this thread! Help needed! Does anyone know if this is still available in Paris? Thanks! Also, this size cost $2595 while the bigger one is $3250? the bigger one is the 4th one chanelboy posted?

attachment.php

Hi CHANELboy,
I'm just wondering, do you charge sales tax for shipping to other state (Seattle)?
Sorry if ppl already asking this question..

and
Do u still have dark beige bubble quilt bowler?

Thanks in advance

Hi CHANELboy, do you know the reference code and the official name for this bag? I am trying to describe it to the SA in the Chanel Shop over the phone?

Shopgirl bb :yes:

Attachments

• Bubble%20Quilt%20Hobo.JPG
    Bubble%20Quilt%20Hobo.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 148
Hi CHANELboy,
I'm just wondering, do you charge sales tax for shipping to other state (Seattle)?
Sorry if ppl already asking this question..

and
Do u still have dark beige bubble quilt bowler?

Thanks in advance

Try Saks in Beverly Hills. I just bought the dark beige bowler last Saturday and there were 2 left as of late Saturday afternoon. There would be no sales tax if you leave in Seattle.

I would go for the dark brown. It's more classic and goes well with anything.

:yes: