Bubble quilt bag

BagLover26

O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
I was wondering for those of you who have been to the trunk shows so far if you have seen the bubble quilt line? I am asking because I recently wait listed for the flap in this collection in the golden brown color that I have seen and white. Can someone tell me what color white this collection looks like, is it more of a gray white like the reissues and pny collection, or stark white? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

I saw them today and loved them. The trunk show I went to had various bubble quilt styles in brown (not a dark chocolate but a medium, sienna sort of color), dark beige and white (more ivory, not stark white and not grey). My fave was the flap. :heart:

Depending on size and style, I think they ranged from $1875 or so up to $3,100 (for the largest flap bag I saw). The zip top and the smaller flap were more like $2500-2600.

This is how I remember, so forgive me if I'm off. There were a lot of bags!

I saw them today and loved them. The trunk show I went to had various bubble quilt styles in brown (not a dark chocolate but a medium, sienna sort of color), dark beige and white (more ivory, not stark white and not grey). My fave was the flap. :heart:

Rollergirl: Did you happen to see the black modern chain e/w tote in the glazed calfskin?

Oh, no! I totally forgot to look for the MC's and I really wanted to see what the leather was like. I'm going back for a while tomorrow so I can just check things out and enjoy, because today was sort of frantic. It seems most of the bags I saw were pre-fall, so I can't even say for sure the Modern Chain totes were there, but I'll find out. I was obsessing on the bubble quilts and the Sharpey sample.

Oh, no! I totally forgot to look for the MC's and I really wanted to see what the leather was like. I'm going back for a while tomorrow so I can just check things out and enjoy, because today was sort of frantic. It seems most of the bags I saw were pre-fall, so I can't even say for sure the Modern Chain totes were there, but I'll find out. I was obsessing on the bubble quilts and the Sharpey sample.

LOL, don't you hate it when that happens? If you happen to see it, please LMK what you think because I'm on the list for that one. The bubble quilts and sharpey bags look gorgeous! Have fun tomorrow!

Here are some pics. from Neimans trunk show and Saks

Pics of the glazed leather and other cute bags...

Attachments

• chanel 16.jpg
    chanel 16.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 136
  • chanel 6.jpg
    chanel 6.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 269
  • chanel7.jpg
    chanel7.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 239
  • chanel 18.jpg
    chanel 18.jpg