Bubble Earrings Question

Yep, 2 pairs. There are 2 different color combinations that I know of...I think there's a dark pink and a light pink and one other one.

My partner got me the bubble earrings for Christmas and thet came in a set of two pairs (light pink and clear), however on the LV web site it does not say that they come in sets of two pairs so l thought that the sa had made a mistake!

Thank you for your response

Here was the original planning map:
VUITTON-PLANNING-2006-3.jpg

uhmm... does this alow to mix to other colour when purchasing?
as like I want to have clear and dark colour not soft pink and darker colour??

I'm not actually sure. I've seen 2 variations of the earrings on the card and they come in fixed sets so you can't swap. The ones I've seen so far are dark pink/light pink (the bottom color on the planning map) and the dark pink/pink (middle color on the planning map).

I'm not actually sure. I've seen 2 variations of the earrings on the card and they come in fixed sets so you can't swap. The ones I've seen so far are dark pink/light pink (the bottom color on the planning map) and the dark pink/pink (middle color on the planning map).

I did saw these at boutique store but I haven't ask that.

however that 'bubble' is that sort of plastic?

Here was the original planning map:
VUITTON-PLANNING-2006-3.jpg

They are pretty, but my fingers and my wrist just doesnt suit them. The ring kept fallen aka dropping ... the bracelet, once I swing them ... loosen ... like they need really be fitted to ur body parts, they adorable, but really must try first before buying, even u can bend the jewellry, u wont want to do that :love:

I've seen 2 different sets, raspberry/pink and pink/light pink. And according to Rebecca's post...she's seen a raspberry/light pink? So I guess technically, you could pick the colors you want...assuming your store has all 3 sets in stock.