BTW 2 new styles in May

Thanks, newbaglover. You are right. I did send Ignacio an email and he mentioned that the video was 2 years old.
I think for now I will be happy with the Midi Sofia and a Mini Ormala. I can't wait to see what the 2 new styles will be:smile:

hi, hipnycmom! I think one of the styles shown was the Virginia, which can still be made. I recognize two others from old clippings, like the barrel shaped one!

Midi Sofia and Mini Ormala are the two most classic, quintessential Ignes style, IMO. Which ones did you order?? Did I see this somewhere??

The bags I saw were the Annette and the Chika. I kind of like the Annette:smile:

I know we are veering off topic but I ordered the Midi Sofia in Cognac with shoulder strap only, black fabric lining, gold HW and the Mini Ormala in Dulce Leche, blue with silver suede lining, gold HW, shortened straps for hand carry and a detachable shoulder strap. These will be my first 2 Ignes bags so I hope I chose well.

The bags I saw were the Annette and the Chika. I kind of like the Annette:smile:

I know we are veering off topic but I ordered the Midi Sofia in Cognac with shoulder strap only, black fabric lining, gold HW and the Mini Ormala in Dulce Leche, blue with silver suede lining, gold HW, shortened straps for hand carry and a detachable shoulder strap. These will be my first 2 Ignes bags so I hope I chose well.

You chose VERY well!!! Can't wait to see them! :yahoo:

Hip- you made such great choices! They sound really lovely. I don't know if it is too late, but if not and you want a very slouchy midi Sofia, you could ask for no reinforcement, like adoptastray and knasarae (spelling) bags.

Thanks, everyone! Elizat, I did ask for no reinforcement - I hope that was noted. Is the Sofia very stiff when reinforced?

JRed, a Dulce Leche Sofia caught my eye in the Ignes photo shoot video. It's the perfect shade of caramel!

I promise to post pics when my delivery arrives. Thanks again!

great choices hipnycmom! the dulce leche makes me crave for this sweet! and the cognac midisofia is one of my favorite leathers and models!

I NEED to see Ignes new clutch, obsesive about a Bal clutch, but what if I prefer Ignes model? I am waiting...

LOL...nbl I am doing the exact same thing. Obsessing on a Bal clutch and wanting to see the new Ignes. Won't be buying either any time soon, but MUST. SEE. MUST. OBSESS.

Hi, when Ignacio got back to me about my look book questions, he mentioned that:

"On Friday we’ll be revealing one of our new styles, and another one will be revealed next week!"