BTW 2 new styles in May

Great on the two new styles...

Boo Hoo on the ink blue.....I wish I would have acted on it when it was available...

Well, Ignacio had said that they would get more, but would take several weeks, or something like that. So, there is hope!!

No Cute, what leather for your friend's Romy!? Yay! Romy gettin' some love these days.

I think she's going gold with dark streaks...I think. Champagne floated around a lot too. I need to confirm and cannot believe I am not fully versed on the subject. She decided Mini O on the advice and pics here (and was so happy with all the help, thank you), and Romy will compliment Mini O as a carryall inside, and double as an evening clutch on the rare evenings she and dh get out.

exciting news! i can't wait to see this bowler/tote/bolide style!

so who else got the ink blue while it's available? i'm glad i ordered one in this leather before it ran out.

everyone except me, momo! No, I think one or two others?? Ink blue was very popular.

I love the Hermes bolide! I would rather have one of those than the kelly/birkin types. Maybe. Well, who cares, it ain't going to happen!

how exciting, Lionlaw, I'm so glad they are using you to vet their styles!!

Ooh, if it's a bowler like style...my mom might likey!

I think I'll be one of the first with an ink blue purse...and petra :biggrin: Any day now...I'm expecting photos...

Ooh...makeup bag! I need those like I need, well, everything else!

everyone except me, momo! No, I think one or two others?? Ink blue was very popular.

I love the Hermes bolide! I would rather have one of those than the kelly/birkin types. Maybe. Well, who cares, it ain't going to happen!

how exciting, Lionlaw, I'm so glad they are using you to vet their styles!!

that's too bad! i was hoping to see this leather on a variety of styles.

i love th shape of the bolide as well - it reminds me of the LV alma. i used to want the LV alma, but i didn't like the materials that it came in. hopefully the ignes one will be gorgeous and at my price point! :woohoo:

Ooh, if it's a bowler like style...my mom might likey!

I think I'll be one of the first with an ink blue purse...and petra :biggrin: Any day now...I'm expecting photos...

Ooh...makeup bag! I need those like I need, well, everything else!

can't wait to see your pics! i have a petra in ink blue on order as well...just with the chain straps as a modification.

Hi hipnycmom, yes the video is old, so they show some of the older designs. You can ask for one of them if you want, maybe they still can make them. I prefer the new styles, I think the designs are better as they keep growing and having more experience.
You can also see this old styles in some pics of the older press articles at their webpage. I have also been there and studied all the older models, but then I realized I prefer the actual ones! but it is fun to see how they began.