BTW 2 new styles in May

Euridice

Sichuan
O.G.
Aug 22, 2008
Ignacio says he doesn't know much about the new styles, since Maria is more in charge of the new products, but he did say it's a shopper and a clutch (oh-oh, No Cute!).

I was telling him we need more styles to go with all the leathers, and he did say some were in the works "indeed" and that 2 were slated for early May.

Y'all, what is a shopper, like a tote style?

Euridice

Sichuan
O.G.
Aug 22, 2008
yay, a tote! lol, that's right, Lionlaw, we'll find out when they launch it for sure what they think a shopper is. In the meantime, I'll check our the Chanel Grand Shopper Tote to entertain myself!

Jul 14, 2008
I remember Maria sayed something about a beach bag, at the London fair. Maybe this is the same as a shopper?

About the clutch... YES! I would love to see another clutch, I have a luka, a veronica and now a tango coming... The romy doesnt appeal me, so I need a new model!

Euridice

Sichuan
O.G.
Aug 22, 2008
so weird, I love the Romy! Better than the Tango. But glad to see another clutch.

ETA: weird in terms of No Cute not being into the Romy, either. It seems Tango gets more love. Wasn't saying weird just because of you, NBL!!!

Jul 14, 2008
:biggrin::biggrin: Yes I am weird, and proud to be! ( I love the way we all explain everything not to hurt sensibities, just feels so nice)

so weird, I love the Romy! Better than the Tango. But glad to see another clutch.

ETA: weird in terms of No Cute not being into the Romy, either. It seems Tango gets more love. Wasn't saying weird just because of you, NBL!!!

Euridice

Sichuan
O.G.
Aug 22, 2008
LOL, I know, newbaglover. you're such a weirdo!!! With no Romy!!!

lol. No, I really meant that it is weird to me, a non-clutch person, that the Romy style does not get the love that the other styles get. It's not ALL that different from Tango. And, well, I rather like the Romy. Of course, Veronica is my fave. So classic and love the hardware.

No Cute, you are screwed!!