B's & K's galore, no Constance?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all, does anybody know if its extremely hard to get a constance these days??

Please don't flame me for admitting this but I just don't want any more birkins or kellys right now! I am absolutely dying for a Constance. My SA just keeps saying... none to be had.

Is Hermes trying to make this their next super exclusive bag??

Starting to get a little bitter about it. Lol

Any insight or sightings appreciated. I mostly shop in Vegas, NYC, Miami & Toronto.

2. Have you looked through these threads?

Questions about Constance availability?
    Constance- has anyone seen her lately?

Then... there are specific Constance threads, where availability is discussed:

Constance Cartable
    Constance Elan in the USA?
    Constance mini

And... Constance availability has been discussed in the clubhouse, too:

Calling Constance Carriers

GL!

3. I don't know about the purse though I do know that the wallet is so hard to find, like my Paris trip, my mom was able to score a birkin, I came across kelly wallets, but I still couldn't find a constance wallet

4. Last a Saturday afternoon there was a lovely lady in the TO H buying china and wearing a micro mini dark brown shiney croc Constance. One of the most understated glamorous pieces imaginable.

Sorry didn't see any for sale.

5. Yes extremely hard
    Harder than birkin n kelly
    Esp 24 n elan

6. There are several current threads on this. Closing this one so you may contribute to one of them. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.