Bryanboy

In the Philippines, it is very common for children to live with their parents until they get married.

purselova34 said:
Cute baby. =) I've seen his site. I really don't like him. I guess I'm the only one. lol Reminds me of a male asian Paris Hilton. I really don't think it's too "chic" to be famous for having the best of everything when you're just living at home and off the rents. Just my 2 cents... I just wonder, though, why are people born into money protrayed as living off of their parents? I know personally some very young people who grew up wealthy and all of them moved out young and are all starting their own careers.

Do any of you know if bryanboy went to the American High School in Makati? My college roommate went there ... bryanboy is her age. If so, this is a really small world....

sonya said:
Do any of you know if bryanboy went to the American High School in Makati? My college roommate went there ... bryanboy is her age. If so, this is a really small world....

hmm I think he is still in high school? he just turned 17 2 weeks ago.. he is really young! He is so cool.

Jadore said:
hmm I think he is still in high school? he just turned 17 2 weeks ago.. he is really young! He is so cool.

He's older than that isn't he? I thought I read he was in his 20s?

He reminds me of the designer that was on the Anna Nicole show, he kinda bugs me.

sonya said:
In the Philippines, it is very common for children to live with their parents until they get married.

Indeed.

It's not as if I want to live in my familia de horreur's birdcage.

I've stressed out many, many, many times how I want to move out. In fact, I even found the perfect pad. When i told my moodrums how I'm moving out at so-and-so date, the old fat woman threatened suicide and told me she'll disown me.

iliabags said:
He's older than that isn't he? I thought I read he was in his 20s?

He reminds me of the designer that was on the Anna Nicole show, he kinda bugs me.

Ohhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is BOBBY

042506_bobby.jpg

and this is me.

042506_supermarket.jpg

if you can't spot the difference, I suggest that you visit your nearest opthalmologist (sp).

;)

Megs said:
^ You look wicked hot in the produce section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful skin by the way.. and the bag... to die for!

LOL

Thanks babe ;) I didn't even have makeup on!!! MY FACE ALWAYS LOOK GREASY WHEN IN FACT IT'S NOT!!

I asked my dermatologist why my face looks greasy on photos and she told me it glows. I'm like that can't be possible. I wanna get rid of the glow cause I look like a greasy, oiled-up platypus with an onion bulb as a nose.

Oh well. we all can't be perfect I suppose