Bryanboy

Cute baby. =) I've seen his site. I really don't like him. I guess I'm the only one. lol Reminds me of a male asian Paris Hilton. I really don't think it's too "chic" to be famous for having the best of everything when you're just living at home and off the rents. Just my 2 cents... I just wonder, though, why are people born into money protrayed as living off of their parents? I know personally some very young people who grew up wealthy and all of them moved out young and are all starting their own careers.

purselova34 said:
I really don't think it's too "chic" to be famous for having the best of everything when you're just living at home and off the rents. Just my 2 cents... I just wonder, though, why are people born into money protrayed as living off of their parents? I know personally some very young people who grew up wealthy and all of them moved out young and are all starting their own careers.

You have to understand that the US and the Philippines have 2 very diverse cultures. Most don't leave their parents house until they get married. That's just how it is. As for their parents, they probably would love for their kids to stay and never leave the house. Also, most of the time, even after their married, their parents would give them a credit card for "emergencies". That is especially true if they're "letting go" of their daughter.

Pnay71 said:
You have to understand that the US and the Philippines have 2 very diverse cultures. Most don't leave their parents house until they get married. That's just how it is. As for their parents, they probably would love for their kids to stay and never leave the house. Also, most of the time, even after their married, their parents would give them a credit card for "emergencies". That is especially true if they're "letting go" of their daughter.

It's not so much that. Your parents should help you, but come on. He acts like he should be famous. I saw this site along time ago and never went back, so I can;t say anything recent, but he thinks he should be in mags or tv. You live off your parents. Why should you be famous? Is that equal to finding a cure for cancer? His attitude bothers me. He feels he's so high and mighty, but if it weren't for mom and dad's money, he'd probably be serving burgers. He's not better than anyone, and so classless, yet he thinks he's a God.

purselova34 said:
It's not so much that. Your parents should help you, but come on. He acts like he should be famous. I saw this site along time ago and never went back, so I can;t say anything recent, but he thinks he should be in mags or tv. You live off your parents. Why should you be famous? Is that equal to finding a cure for cancer? His attitude bothers me. He feels he's so high and mighty, but if it weren't for mom and dad's money, he'd probably be serving burgers. He's not better than anyone, and so classless, yet he thinks he's a God.

I think he's just half kidding. I mean, he's obviously trying to put on a persona... and it's working, because look at the cash flowing in from all those ads on his page.

Pnay71 said:
Yes, but you also have to understand how much the pop culture of the Philippines is affected by the US pop culture. The Phillippines remains so traditional in many ways, but the younger generations been extremely influenced by US pop culture in odd and unusual ways...I have never seen this site before, but when I saw the title - I knew he was Fillipino. He makes perfect sense to me.

I read his blog for like 1 hour yesterday. And I found him hilarious and down to earth. That persona must have bugged alot of people, but he has this self deprecating humor, I think he can be a good stand up comedian, even. Whatever, I am in love with his bags, specially that Birkin of his. Read to know how he got it, no wait-list !! I didn't know thats possible before...

Aww, I saw that pic, she's adorable!

I love his site, I go to it every day! Its just really amusing, and before I came here, I learned a little bit about bags. I even have him as a friend on MySpace.

Alright, I've looked for waaay too long now, and in conclusion- he freaks me out. I've known and loved some flamboyant gay men, but he's just waaay too...everything that is wrong with the world. Okay that's harsh I know, but I could never be friends with someone like that, he's the opposite of down to earth, and he's proud of it-which works for him apparently, but not for me. Entertaining site though.:amazed:

Hey everyone,Bryanboy is really nice in person, I met him in a club here in the Phils. that was even before I saw his blog. Actually I met him because his LV denim bag caught my eye, I told him that I liked his bag and then we instantly became friends. He's really funny. I think people shouldn't be too judgemental.

Oh!! thanks people... i never realized that a lot of you saw that pic of my daughter...in the LV paper bag, i find it cute, too. (but of course, she's my baby) -- that paper bag contained my advance xmas present from my hubby, a denim LV baggy w extra strap.
I find his blog funny and entertaining-- just to while my time... I think it's either you love him or you loathe him...

jsg said:
Oh!! thanks people... i never realized that a lot of you saw that pic of my daughter...in the LV paper bag, i find it cute, too. (but of course, she's my baby) -- that paper bag contained my advance xmas present from my hubby, a denim LV baggy w extra strap.
I find his blog funny and entertaining-- just to while my time... I think it's either you love him or you loathe him...

Yr daughter is too cute!!

I think he's pretty with make-up on. :smile: cute & entertaining little blog he has going on too.

I think it's easy to take it all too literally and get annoyed- it's all just in fun.