Brushed Gold, anyone?

maggiemoo

Jul 24, 2007
As a follow up to my Brown VL, anyone thread, I was wondering if anyone has pictures of brushed gold hardware? Evekitti mentioned it to me and before I order my ebene VL kelly with gold hardware, I would LOVE to see the brushed gold hardware.
thanks in advance!!

Happy Valentines Day Maggiemoo, I think the shiny gold will look better.

If you are really set on not duplicating your HW;ask about the gold/palladium? mix that I have on my Cosmos scarf ring and Evelyne.
Someone on the forum said it is permabrass? It picks up both colours,and I placed it on my Birkin and it looks good.
It does not look as good as the gold IMO.

When I get home tomorrow I will send you pictures.

Happy Valentines Day and anniversary Duchessofs!! Can't wait to see pictures! I also went to H on Madison yesterday and got a new goody! New belt strap, dk brown box on one side and orange togo on the other!!!!

Hi Castorny
We have great taste, don't we! I think the orange will be fantastic with white and navy. I can't wait to wear it. I saw this combo in St Barth last year and did not buy it b.c the prices are so much higher there. When I saw it in Madison a few weeks ago, I had to have it!

Duchess is a very chic (and smart) lady and I did follow her advice. I ordered the ebene VL kelly with gold hardware!