Bruno Mars

Bruno recently collaborated with Eminem. While Em is talented, I don't get the hype and his music isn't for me. I think this collab is all right though:

Bruno Mars To Play London's iTunes Festival

Bruno Mars has signed on to appear at the upcoming iTunes Music Festival in London. Bruno's performance is set to take place at the Roundhouse in Camden on July 8, and he joins a host of other top artists already confirmed for the fest.

Other acts previously confirmed for the fest include the Foo Fighters and Jimmy Eat World on July 11, and the Naked and Famous and Alice Gold supporting White Lies on July 13. Moby and Swedish House Mafia also recently joined the lineup.

The news comes at a busy time for Bruno, who also recently joined the lineup for the 2011 MuchMusic Video Awards, slated for June 19 in Toronto, Ontario.

"I'm really looking forward to performing on the MMVAs. It's my first time doing all this stuff and I find it all very exciting, I hope all my fans in Canada enjoy my performance," he said of the event in a statement.

Source

Bruno will also be performing at The Today Show stage this summer for The Summer Concert Series! He'll return to The Today Show on June 24.