Bruno Mars

VIBE COVER REVEAL: B.o.B x Bruno Mars x Wiz Khalifa

Cover boys B.o.B, Bruno Mars and Wiz Khalifa grace the Feb/Marc issue of VIBE on stands Feb 22nd. You may not get why we are calling them "The New Pop Music" but the truth is each of them has taken their own sound and infiltrated the masses thereby making them figures in popular culture and pop music. Don't front, you know you can turn to any Top 40 music station and hear their music.

vibeissue7cover.jpg

Cover Photo By Jill Greenberg

Check out some quotes from their interview:

WIZ KHALIFA:

Potheads and hippies, we flock. We're peaceful as hell. You don't hear about my concerts getting shot up or people getting beat up because they was too high and turned into a weed monster.

BRUNO MARS:

I'm a fan of young Elvis. And I'm a fan of the story, how he freaked out white America by doing this Black rock'n'roll. He would go onstage shaking his hips, and people were freaking out. They said, "You can't film him from the waist down." To me, that's ****ing awesome.

B.o.B:

My loyalty is not to any corporation, my loyalty is to the music. That doesn't mean that I don't work with corporations, it doesn't mean that I don't sell music--it just means that first I'm an artist regardless of anything.

Source

Congrats to Bruno for winning a Grammy & for that epic performance with B.o.B. and Janelle Monae! They were definitely one of the standouts!!!!

Here are a bunch of great Grammy videos:

My personal favorite is Bruno interviewing Janelle Monae! They're both fierce and very talented. I like how they have the same hair style too LOL!!!