Browsing @ the Chanel Boutique

bluekit said:
Yay miffy for finding out the price. I assume that is for lambskin, right? Do you know if it's being made in other materials?

yes, it's for the lambskin. sorry, i forgot you were wondering if it comes in caviar - didn't get to ask. :sad: i should've written down the style number for you too.... i was distracted with another errand so only took a quick look to try it on and check the price, and the description on the tag just said "classic bag with flap".

miffy said:
yes, it's for the lambskin. sorry, i forgot you were wondering if it comes in caviar - didn't get to ask. :sad: i should've written down the style number for you too.... i was distracted with another errand so only took a quick look to try it on and check the price, and the description on the tag just said "classic bag with flap".

No problem - you did way more than the dumb-founded me did. I stared at it, tried it on, was so impressed with it and ran out of the store before my evil hand reached into my purse for the credit card! :nuts:

I'll find out in my next trip to Chanel :lol:

This is a gorgeous purse. I'd love this for everyday. :biggrin: But that's the type of person I am, I carry evening bags during the day.

Thanks for posting about this. I'm definitely going to check it out.

Sonya, I cannot agree with you more. I carry evening bags during the day too (size-wise, anyway) !!

and

GIAGIAJA - Thanks x10000 for posting this! :love: :love: Do you know if it comes in calf skin? or any other material OTHER than the delicate lambskin? And does it come with other sizes? (if so, their prices?)

bluekit said:
Sonya, I cannot agree with you more. I carry evening bags during the day too (size-wise, anyway) !!

and

GIAGIAJA - Thanks x10000 for posting this! :love: :love: Do you know if it comes in calf skin? or any other material OTHER than the delicate lambskin? And does it come with other sizes? (if so, their prices?)

You're welcome.
This handbag only in lamb skin and eventually only 1 size as you see.