Browsing @ the Chanel Boutique

Miffy, thanks for looking anyway - I wish you had an oppt. to take a look at it, cause it's gorgeous! =) I'm sure someone can find a picture of it from a catalog or whatnot. I tried but couldn't find it from the chanel website. Part of me like it so much because it's silver (instead of gold) hardware...and I'm more of a silver than a gold girl =)

mello_yello_jen said:
I think I found a picture of what you're talking about.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6867321781&fromMakeTrack=true

If that's what you're talking about, oohh-la-la! it's GORGEOUS. now got me in lust again ;P

holy cow Jen! you found it!!!:love: :love: :love:

this is it! don't you love the chain with the CC logo on it? that and the silver ball-chain is just...indescribable.:love:

So reading the recent posts on lambskin not being the most practical option for an everyday bag, will this be a special-events only bag? :wondering

bluekit said:
holy cow Jen! you found it!!!:love: :love: :love:
bluekit said:

this is it! don't you love the chain with the CC logo on it? that and the silver ball-chain is just...indescribable.:love:

So reading the recent posts on lambskin not being the most practical option for an everyday bag, will this be a special-events only bag? :wondering

I love everything about it! hahaha, you got me hooked on this bag! The handle is the icing of the cake to this handbag, absolutely amazing handles. amazing :love:

I just got a lambskin chanel and OMG I'm so scared to use it! It's buttery soft but VERY delicate and I'm scared of even pulling the drawstrings on the dustbag in case it scratches the leather, the dustbag is just right for the handbag.

mello_yello_jen said:
I love everything about it! hahaha, you got me hooked on this bag! The handle is the icing of the cake to this handbag, absolutely amazing handles. amazing :love:

I just got a lambskin chanel and OMG I'm so scared to use it! It's buttery soft but VERY delicate and I'm scared of even pulling the drawstrings on the dustbag in case it scratches the leather, the dustbag is just right for the handbag.

I understand what you mean about taking care of a bag, esp when the material is so delicate. I'm pretty careful with my bags, but I'd still like to use them. I tend to go through phases with my bags -- when I first bought them, I used them frequently. And if I decide to get this one, I'm bound to use it often. I mean, how can you *not* use it and let it sit in the closet? I think I'll miss it already on my way to work! :love: Yeah...I need help. :nuts:

Now I wonder if our Chanel gurus here know if it comes in material other than lambskin. Price reference would be nice too. (need to start saving!) ;)

rochasgirl, that's what I've been telling myself too. I want to know if it comes in cavier, and its price so I can get it at the boutique. I should have asked the last time I was there. :\

i was at nm fashion island today and saw the bag in person. it was really elegant and dressy on. the price is $1395 and it's the exact same size as the east west classic flap.

Oh Yea....that's a cutie! Same here with small bags....I'll throw a small wallet, cell phone, keys, checkbook and lipstick in my small bags and in my larger bags I'll throw everything in but the kitchen sink!