Brown

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I believe if you are going to wear one colour head to toe, then this is the way to do it.:yes:
    [​IMG]

2. I love wearing brown. Best color on me, IMO. This is nice. Thanks P.

3. She looks great! Really, really pretty! Love the mike & chris leather jacket.

4. paris looks great and i love her leather jacket it's fabulous.

5. Ummmm, she looks great....FOR PARIS HILTON.

For any normal person with unlimited money and access to every single shop/market/designer in the world, she looks sh*t.

6. the combination mini leather jacket in a rock/motorbike style with a delicate satin chiffon skirt is not the best I agree.......
    But it shows that you can wear 1 color head to toe fine, with different materials that reacreate the contrast that the color doesn´t.

7. love her necklace. anyone know what it is?

8. Great outfit! I love head to toe brown - I just haven't done it yet. The necklace is by Van Cleef and Arpels - its from the Alhambra line w/onyx. Runs about 4k. Love it.

9. i love brown, and greay looks good head to toe too i think :P

10. Brown is my color!!! I used to wear only black...my black is now brown!! LOVE IT> she looks great.

11. thanks!!!