Brown with brown sig stripe swing?

finzup

Easily tempted
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Ok at macy's today I purchased a signature stripe swing pack (10129)
BUT ...
It's a color combination I have NEVER seen before.

It's dark brown with dark brown sig pattern with parchment stripe.

I will post a picture later.. heading out to dinner now. I did a quick search on ebay, coach.com and macys and it's not there.
Has anyone see this swingpack ??
On another note, they had a punch swingpack .. it's Macys in Swansea, Massachusetts if anyone wants to call and order it.
No coach shoes though :sad:

I decided to do the pictures now because if I'm going out I may not be in any shape to take pictures later :yahoo:

Here it is:

Attachments

• brown_swing1.jpg
    brown_swing1.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 52
  • brown_swing2.jpg
    brown_swing2.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 57
so we went & had chinese food... big ass scorpion bowl .. extra scorpion..lol {{i'm drunk}}
anyway they didnt' have this bag on macys.com so no idea if a macy exclusive.. didnt see in other macy's either..

This is SO pretty!! I saw the same one at Dillard's tonight and if they had a discount like Macy's I would have gotten it. LOL But no discount, so no swing pack for me. LOL

Dillard's also had this same color combo in the signature stripe tote. It was very cute! :yes:

This is SO pretty!! I saw the same one at Dillard's tonight and if they had a discount like Macy's I would have gotten it. LOL But no discount, so no swing pack for me. LOL

Dillard's also had this same color combo in the signature stripe tote. It was very cute! :yes:

I saw the Tote and Swingpack also with the same color combination at Dillards. Sometimes the department stores will have certain colors that are exculsive to them and they may not ever carry it at the boutiques. By the way when I left Dilliards I went to the Coach store in the same mall and they were not aware of this color combination.