brown on bluefly?

Unfortunately the BlueFly colour descriptions, names and photos are never entirely clear - especially when it comes to brown. I don't have a guess, but I do think in the past certain tPFers have been able to call BlueFly and actually get the actual colour code for particular bags. Looking even at the listing I think the colour code might be 2601 but I don't know what that is... but if that is in fact the code hopefully someone here will know it.

thanks so much for replying bookermoose, i really appreciate it! :heart: i am still fairly new to bv and i was trying to search thru the reference threads for clues but i think you are right, the photos are not very good. oh well, in any case i suppose i will find out soon enough...:blush:

thank you again bookermoose and leah too!

it arrived and i was really hoping for ebano but i think it may be truffle... which is a gorgeous color but just a bit too light for me...with still young kids at home i try to stick with dark browns, greys or black as much as possible. however i learned that i do LOVE the maxi style!

anyway again thanks very much for responding, i really do appreciate your taking the time to post! :heart:

nycmom- sorry the truffle is too light because i love the inside color of the truffle. i think ebano has the standard suede. that being said i think my next bag will be an ebano maxi veneta. trying to hold out till the fall-