brown on bluefly?

BookerMoose

Arrrooooo!
O.G.
Oct 21, 2007
Vancouver, BC
Unfortunately the BlueFly colour descriptions, names and photos are never entirely clear - especially when it comes to brown. I don't have a guess, but I do think in the past certain tPFers have been able to call BlueFly and actually get the actual colour code for particular bags. Looking even at the listing I think the colour code might be 2601 but I don't know what that is... but if that is in fact the code hopefully someone here will know it.

nycmom

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
thanks so much for replying bookermoose, i really appreciate it! :heart: i am still fairly new to bv and i was trying to search thru the reference threads for clues but i think you are right, the photos are not very good. oh well, in any case i suppose i will find out soon enough...:blush:

Leah

Mar 22, 2006
My guess is Ebano, although the picture makes it look really light.

nycmom

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
thank you again bookermoose and leah too!

it arrived and i was really hoping for ebano but i think it may be truffle... which is a gorgeous color but just a bit too light for me...with still young kids at home i try to stick with dark browns, greys or black as much as possible. however i learned that i do LOVE the maxi style!

anyway again thanks very much for responding, i really do appreciate your taking the time to post! :heart:

annie9999

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
nycmom- sorry the truffle is too light because i love the inside color of the truffle. i think ebano has the standard suede. that being said i think my next bag will be an ebano maxi veneta. trying to hold out till the fall-