Brown metallic reissue vs patent brown jumbo act 1, help me choose...

patent brown jumbo flap or maroon fonce metallic reissue 226

• brown patent jumbo flap

• brown/bronze maroon fonce fall 08 reissue 226

Results are only viewable after voting.

minnie04

IG minnie0104
O.G.
Aug 4, 2006
Hi Ladies,
I usually never post "help me choose" bags... but this time I am sooo torn and cant pick.. and I know i have to buy only 1 brown bag..
which one you guys prefer.. patent brown jumbo flap.
or the new maroon fonce ( brown/bronze metallic) 226?
TIA...

:heart:

This is brown patent jumbo fall 08. ( borrowed fr ldldb's bag from ref library :shame:smile:. they both pretty thats why i cant decide now.. :sad::crybaby:

Attachments

• brown patent jumbo.jpg
    brown patent jumbo.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 158
I guess if the choice is between patent and metallic I would go usually with the latter - the metallic is very versatile and striking! Not to say that patent isn't as nice, it's beautiful too, but patent seems to need more babying, IMO.

Oops, now I see why you're having such a hard time!

Hi B! Although both bags are gorgeous, I'm going to have to vote for the metallic brown. I saw this the other day and can't even begin to describe how beautiful this bag is. If I had to choose a name for it, I'd call it metallic bronze. It has brown, bronze, and copper undertones and it VERY similar to the khaki cabas color, only prettier. Think 07 dark silver with bronze, copper, and brown undertones added to it. :heart:

Having seen Larkie's brown patent and know how gorgeous that is, I was all prepared to choose that (btw, that crinkley goatskin patent is NOT high maintainance at all!), but from descriptions, the metallic brown sounds TDF, but I think you need to add a 3rd option: 3. Buy BOTH! lol

aww guys. now I am very2 confuse.. I have 3 metallic reissues flaps, and 3 jumbos flaps. no patent so far and no brown in my collection.. now you see why?
J, thx for input.. i hope opinions keep coming...

L, I know.. you are not helping me... lol...:nuts::nuts:
you should get both...ha2..

Having seen Larkie's brown patent and know how gorgeous that is, I was all prepared to choose that (btw, that crinkley goatskin patent is NOT high maintainance at all!), but from descriptions, the metallic brown sounds TDF, but I think you need to add a 3rd option: 3. Buy BOTH! lol

This is a gorgeous bag!

attachment.php

I am so surprise nobody vote for brown patent now....
okay ladies, keep coming.. I am getting too excited..:nuts:.. whomever have seen these bags irl, help me vote! just FYI: the metallic brown starting to come to all stores now and seems all dept stores and boutiques will be getting in all sizes ( they probably think this color will be very popular for fall) ....

Oh.....both are soooooo different!!! You HAVE TO buy BOTH!!!! LOL!!!!

OK...back to real life....with your collection now and if you really have to choose, I will go for the patent brown just because you don't have any patent bags in your collection yet. And it doesn't need any "babying" at all!! Also, you won't have to be worried about metallic color fading off or sth.....

But a little voice inside me is still saying that you should get both.....it's not too much to have 2 brown bags....and the colors are different!!

I know I'm not helping here.....:P

Good luck!!

Mia:heart:

I have to tell you........that metallic brown is TDF.....love the patent also.yikes....can you get both?- if not, and if you have other brown chanels......go for the metallic it is truly one of a kind....:heart:H