Brown metallic reissue vs patent brown jumbo act 1, help me choose...

patent brown jumbo flap or maroon fonce metallic reissue 226

• brown patent jumbo flap

• brown/bronze maroon fonce fall 08 reissue 226

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ahh, what a dilemma you have girl!! I prefer the Bordeaux patent goatskin Jumbo over the yummy chocolate color (and ended up with it!), but I have to say that both the bronze reissue and the patent brown are really beautiful. I love metallic reissues (especially neutral ones), and am probably going to wind up with the bronze 226 myself! :smile: I think the color is just amazing, and for me, it would be easier to integrate into my wardrobe (I have a lot of dresses it would look so nice with)! Another factor for me is that I have other brown bags, so maybe that skews my view haha. Anyway, I'm babbling, but I would go for the reissue!! :smile:

one more to metallic brown... it is not very brownish and that's the reason it will be more versatile for you. The brown is so brown and only for fall/winter. (i am only judging from the pic.)

Do tell which one you decide,
minnie04!

i think you really should be very very good to yourself and get both................:love:

but, have you seen the new honey brown patent leather GST? i saw it at NM trunk show a couple of days ago....everyone was swooning over it, SAs and customers alike....its another brown that's TDF.....has a coppery undertone but is very jewel-like in appearance.......like a burnished caramel........$2495