brown lurex??

fly_girl007

Jun 24, 2009
I saw a girl with a gorgeous bag the other day and I can't stop thinking about it, lol :graucho:

It was most likely a hobo bag, not completely sure though. It was brown jacquard, but the C's were done in a brownish/purple lurex thread. Anyone know what bag this could be??

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
I've got the brown/bronze Lg. signature stripe tote. That's all I can think of. Dosen't seem to have any purple though. Hmmmm.....was it fake??? ANY chance since you didn't get THAT good of a look at it???

fly_girl007

Jun 24, 2009
I've got the brown/bronze Lg. signature stripe tote. That's all I can think of. Dosen't seem to have any purple though. Hmmmm.....was it fake??? ANY chance since you didn't get THAT good of a look at it???
Now that I think of it, I'm not sure if it was authentic. But the fabric was the exact same as in the pic I posted above. I sure hope it isn't a Goach :sad:

hunnyplaya

soon-to-be peach
O.G.
May 17, 2009
Which picture? First link or second? I have never seen other brown lurex besides the studded line.

hunnyplaya

soon-to-be peach
O.G.
May 17, 2009
Hmm... Maybe other people can help you out. I really can't recall any other brown lurex items :sad: