Brown Fendi Spy

^Lucky you! I know - I've bought too much from there (and returned) since you have to buy so quickly before it's sold out! But after I read that they can ban you if you have too many returns, I'm worried.

Now instead of returning, I'll sell! I get the bags at such great prices...it's worth it to me!

^^^Does it say that in their policy? I've never heard that before.

The only thing I dont like about them is their puchasing system, for some reason when I'm using it to buy something I really want, it gives me ****!

No, it doesn't say it anywhere. But I read on this forum somewhere that they can ban you. So, when I called questioning my return I asked the customer service rep. She said that's true, and they review your account occasionally. I told her that was crazy because it's an on-line store and I can imagine there are returns because we're buying site unseen. Then I said because of their limited stock, you're almost forced to buy on impulse.

She looked at my account and said that so far I'm ok. Don't know if that means anything, but if they did freeze me, I would fight it (just for the principal).

Noriko, here is what I have for the measurement of my spy:

Bag measures approximately 13 1/2 '' wide X 11 1/2 talll X 5 1/2'' base depth.

Well, it seems mine is a little smaller but maybe it's the way I measure it, is different. I don't know if this helps but good luck and post pics when you get your bags!! :nuts:

^^^thanks for taking the time Sweetea :biggrin: I'm hoping that it is the correct size and that I'll love it! I cant wait to put my cell phone in the change purse thing like I did before, its such a cute little compartment.

addicted said:
No, it doesn't say it anywhere. But I read on this forum somewhere that they can ban you. So, when I called questioning my return I asked the customer service rep. She said that's true, and they review your account occasionally. I told her that was crazy because it's an on-line store and I can imagine there are returns because we're buying site unseen. Then I said because of their limited stock, you're almost forced to buy on impulse.

She looked at my account and said that so far I'm ok. Don't know if that means anything, but if they did freeze me, I would fight it (just for the principal).

Wow, cool. I wonder how many returns you have to have. It does seem weird since its online and in limited quantities. Oh well, I dont even think I'd be in danger is I returned every single thing I bought from them, I've only been a serious customer within the last month :lol: